• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Endgame

Brink

Welcome to my game.

You have all been given a colour. From now on, that will be your name, your identity. For the entirety of the game, you will remain trapped in this bunker, and nobody will leave. Should you win, the entrance will open, and you will be permitted to leave.

There are two ways to win: the first is to simply have eight of you die. Should that happen, the remaining two will be allowed to leave, no strings attached. The second is if you complete all 50 trials which I have laid ahead for you. Each trial is unique and brings a new danger, horror or motive for murder. They are designed to push you to your physical, mental and emotional breaking points. The trials all come with a unique set of rules and restrictions. Should you break one of these rules, you shall recieve a penalty - recieve three penalties and a bomb which has been planted inside your body will be detonated.

This is where you decide if you're willing to place your trust in some strangers or if you'll do whatever it takes to fight for your survival. You will not all make it until the end. I wish you luck. You'll need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, that's four so far. If I can get two or three more interested I'll make a character thread and start accepting characters.

Thread is up, guys:

There are only ten spaces, so I'll be accepting based on character standards and grammar. No need to rush, take as long as you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back