• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

En Garde

Elysion

Summer Insomniac
So, I'm new to this website, but 1x1's are easy to maintain and a good way to get to know a few people in the community. My name is Elys, but you may call me Elle or Ellie. The topic of this specific forum should easily determine the content of this thread, but just to clarify: I'm looking for a 1x1.

Some information about me before we get started:

• Romance is definitely required. It doesn't have to be the central plot, but it's required to keep me interested.
  • Unless I'm just REALLY in the mood to play a guy, 99% of the time, I prefer to play as a girl.
  • I like to do all sorts of roleplays. MxF. MxM. FxF. With FxF being my most preferred one, and MxM being my least frequently used one.
  • I consider myself an advanced roleplayer and I won't roleplay with anyone who can't spout out more than two paragraphs.
  • Even though I'm advanced, my writing style adapts to how much content and quality writing you give to me. If you give me one paragraph, depending on what's going on, I may respond with only one, or I might give you, say, eight, if my character is going through some serious mental stuff.
  • I can spout out plots and plot twists like there's no tomorrow, usually. So if you have no specific plot, allow me to take the stage.

The types of roleplays that I enjoy:

• Anything bloody.
  • Vampires.
  • Werewolves.
  • Faeries. (Not the cute winged ones, but the ones in the Seelie and Unseelie courts.)
  • Shapeshifters.
  • Futuristic roleplays.
  • People with superpowers. (X-men are very possible here.)
  • Immortal people who are otherwise ordinary. Or perhaps they have just slight powers.
  • ANGST.
  • Blood and gore again.

Pairings that I enjoy:

• Vampire x human.
  • Vampire x vampire.
  • Werewolf x human.
  • Werewolf x werewolf.
  • Immortal x immortal.
  • Immortal x human.
  • Person with superpowers x human.
  • Person with superpowers x another superpowered person yesss.
  • Shapeshifter x human.
  • Shapeshifter x shapeshifter.
  • And basically just any other pairing that you can think of because why not.

With this in mind, let me know if you're interested in anything. :3

Would you prefer to do MxM, MxF, or FxF?

Also, would you rather be the vampire or the human?

And, do you have a specific plot already in mind or would you like me to work my mind magic?

I'm play the vampire MxF and I was thinking of something like a stalker goes a little to far this time.

I hope you like playing as a male. xD

And would the stalker be the vampire or the human? Male or the female? Could you specify the plot? Because I can see this going many different ways.

The stalker will be the vampire and he is male. He's been following this girl since she was little and showed up every week even if she moved or changed her name. Maybe she starts to get tired of it and tries to find a way to end it.

Okay, I see what you're getting to. Sounds interesting. I can firmly say that I've never done a roleplay along those lines. Perhaps he's been protecting her from something, to add to the drama? And what would the age range be here?

21-18, maybe he's been protecting her from a hitman because of her family's background that she has no clue about.

That sounds great. It would add more to the plot if she was also being raised by someone who wasn't her blood family, so that the hitman would hopefully be thrown off, but he actually wasn't, unbeknownst to her actual parents, who have hired the vampire since the time that she was born. Or maybe they have dirt on him to where he's being forced to watch her or they'll tell reveal dirty secrets?

The vampire is her guardian and maybe he looked after her as a child when they first hired him. Maybe like a babysitter but then when she got old enough she forgot about him due to her busy life and she know thinks that he's just a creep stalking her.

Wohoo another FxF player!

I'm okay with everything, as long as it's not about vampire fairy werewolf and such :)

What do you mean by "vampire fairy werewolf"? Like all three of those combined to make one seriously poor, OP, misunderstood misfit of a character that we'll constantly be throwing surprise pity parties for? Or you don't like any of those things?

I'm still very much interested in finding roleplaying partners.

Yeah I'm not fond of supernatural related RP (which is vampire/werewolf/angel/demon/half animal/such)

Oh well I can't do something that's not supernatural or science fiction. It can't just be a normal rp. I get enough of everyday life in everyday life.

Agree, I'm okay with science fiction thought (humanoid alien x human, cyborg x human, etc)... Suddenly I want to try out neko x human as well (contradicts what I just told you, I know, but I just want to try it out)

I'm open to neko x human. Would you want to be the human or the neko? And would the neko be a result of a science experiment gone too far?

I'll go with the human, and OK with the story setting as well. I'll assume that the human is a scientist? Also, this will be a FxF right?

So immortal x immortal or immortal x human? I kind of want to be an immortal because I have a character already in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back