• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Em's Search {Many plots}

em.writes

Lost in my head space
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello There

A little about me
I am Em. I have always lived in the UK. I am 25 (26 in August), I teach dance as a job, and it is (and was) my dream job, but it does mean I can be away some weekends at competitions. I work odd times as well, mostly evening work. I have two cats called Dustin and Steve. We are getting a kitten soon as well!
I have roleplayed since I was 12/13, so I have quite a bit of experience though I have had a few breaks because of life!

What you can expect from me:
- One reply daily (unless I tell you, which I always will)
- At least two paragraphs, depending on what is going on
- Plenty of OOC chat
- So, I am dyslexic, and sometimes I get myself into a bit of a muddle. But I have Grammarly, and I am trying my hardest, but if there is some spelling mistake or grammar problem, don't have a go at me, I have had some horrible experiences which put me off.
- I can only rp as a female. I suck at being a man! With that said, I only do FxM

What I expect from you
- I would like someone who is about as active or more active than me. I understand life, and if you won't be able to reply, then shoot me a message!
- I would also like you to be semi-lit
- I would like someone who builds on the plot and helps create an amazing story.

Plots
(Ones in bold are something I really want to do)

Opposites Attract

New York. The city that never sleeps. One family, one organisation, runs the city, and it wasn't the government. The Mafia secretly ran the city, their hands in everyone's pockets. The son of the leader of the Mafia (you) is being groomed to take his father's place one day. Sorting deals, running businesses, making sure people pay for protection, entertaining people of importance and much more. He has a reputation for being heartless, for doing what he needed to do for the business. The killing was in his blood, and intimidation was his favourite form of art.
What would happen when he meets an aspiring artist who has just arrived in the city?

Enimies Untied
(Fantasy, enemies-lovers)

War had raged for years, the Elves and Humans battling for territory and resources. Until both lands came under threat. A horde of demons controlled by a dark wizard swept the world and wiped out kingdoms. The Elves and Humans decided to band together to save their lands. They put their differences aside and fight this new threat. The kings arranged a marriage between the human Prince (you) and the Elven Princess (me) to ensure this allice was strong. They had seen each other before, on the battlefield, fighting for the opposite sides.
The humans were known for their light magic, and they were strong warriors. Their cities were covered in gold so that they would shine in the sunlight. The Elves were the opposite, their magic was dark and full of nature, and their warriors were sly and stealthy. Their cities are hidden in the darkest forests allowing their people to live in peace.
How will the humans react when the elves arrive at the human kingdom to marry and plan their attack? Will the Prince and Princess find it in themselves to play nice?

Beautiful Fangs

Vampires and other supernatural beings rule the night. They live secret lives that the humans have no clue about. But most of these creatures use humans in some form. There for an underground market for selling humans. Many poor families sell their children to this black market.
When a high Lord Vampire, one of the most powerful vampires known for his wrath, buys a woman to feed on. It was popular for the rich and powerful vampires to have human pets that offered their blood whenever needed.
(Either victorian times or modern)

Enemy of mine
War. Where men go to die for their people.
Humans settled on some land many centuries ago. But with the growth of their people, they had to expand onto the Elves' land. And the elves fought back. The war started just over five years ago, yet it still raged on.
The humans were strong fighters, using the magic of light to create their paladins. The elves lived in the forest, making them agile, stealthy hunters using the shadows to their advantage.
What happens when the human Prince (you) finds the elven Princess (me) injured during battle?

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Steise. I'm 27 and live in the US, and I'm comfortable playing any gender, male included. I think your Enemies Untied plot is really interesting. If your still looking for a partner for it, feel free to message me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back