• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Em's Platter of Fandoms (Updated 2/23)

EmergeUltraShaggy

needs more snacks
Yo! Em here. I’m going to keep this intro short and sweet so we can get to the pairings. :coolshades:

About Me
27 years old, she/her
Averages 3-7 paragraphs per reply

Enjoys OOC chatting
Been roleplaying for 10+ years
Prefers to write through PMs or Discord
Laidback and friendly
Patient—you're free to take however long you need to respond

“Hm…if we had more time, I would go shopping for some darker outfits. That would better fit the Mothman aesthetic, don’t you think? Then again, if Shaggy and Velma are on camera, I need to make sure the colors won’t clash with theirs–oh, I forgot I had my black belt in here. The karate one, not the satin one.”

“Careful with the satin. It can look really shiny on camera,” Fred chimed in. Although he couldn’t see Daphne, since he was currently leaned over the opened hood of The Mystery Machine, he could hear her sorting through her suitcase. He pulled out the vehicle’s old air filter, set it aside, and then placed a new one in. He glanced over the engine and other components one more time.

“Right,” Daphne agreed, and then he heard the familiar rattle of a box. “I’ll have to make sure we have enough room in our bags for the Scooby Snax too.”

A smile forming on his face, Fred lowered the hood. For most of the past two years, he and Daphne had been working on a traveling show called Coast to Coast with Daphne Blake. They drove around the USA investigating mysterious happenings, and they kept so busy they rarely got to talk to Velma, Shaggy, or Scooby. Which was why a month ago Fred called everyone up to check out Moonscar Island, and, well, they definitely got more scares that they would have ever bargained for. They could check zombies and werecats off the list of things they’ve seen.

Despite the frights, having the gang back together brought a spark back into Daphne and Fred’s lives that they were loath to give up again. So they offered the other three permanent positions on the show. Today they would be setting off to West Virginia to investigate Mothman.

“The van’s all set,” he told Daphne, walking over to her.

“Great.” She zipped her suitcase shut. Then, when she turned around, she spotted Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby in the distance. “There they are!”

My Requirements For You
20+ years old
LGBTQ+ friendly
Have decent grammar and spelling
Can write at least 3 paragraphs per reply
Be chill. Roleplaying is a hobby, ya know? Let's just have fun with it
Patience; life is one hell of a ride. Sometimes I can write multiple replies a day, sometimes only once a week (or even longer on occasion)

Fandoms
We can roleplay one pairing (that is shown below) or double (which means we play one pairing shown below, and then you get to pick whatever pairing you want for the second). I do canon x canon, oc x canon, and oc x oc. I write all genders and any gender pairings. If a character is bolded, then that means I prefer to play that character.

:Anime:

Jujutsu Kaisen
(I’m caught up on the manga)

-Nobara x Maki
-Yuji, Nobara, Megumi (platonic)
-Yuta x Toge
-My Male OC x Your OC

Zombieland Saga
(I'm caught up with the show)

-Yugiri, Kotaro (platonic)
-all the girls, Kotaro (platonic)

The Apothecary Diaries
(I am keeping up with the anime)

Maomao x Jinshi

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
(I have watched the series, movies, and read one of the light novels)

Makoto x Haruka
Sousuke x Kisumi

Sk8 The Infinity
My OC
x Your OC
My OC, Your OC (platonic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cartoons:

She-Ra: Princesses of Power (2018)
(I have watched the cartoon)

Peekablue x Bow
Peekablue x Double Trouble
Bow x Double Trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Movies:

Maleficent (the Angelina Jolie movies)
(I've watched both movies and read Heart of the Moors. If you write this fandom for me, I will be more than happy to do this or ANY Disney movie fandom for your side)

-Maleficent x Diaval
-Aurora x Phillip
-Aurora, Diaval, Maleficent (platonic)

Rise of the Guardians/Guardians of Childhood
(I've watched the movie and read the books)

-Jack Frost x Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III from How to Train Your Dragon
-Jack Frost, the Guardians (platonic)

Spider-Man
(I have watched Maguire's movies, Garfield's movies, some of Holland's, and the animated Spiderverse movies)

-(Andrew Garfield's) Peter Parker x (Charlie Cox's) Matt Murdock from Daredevil
-(Spiderverse) Peter B. Parker x Wade Wilson from Deadpool
-(Garfield's) Peter, (Maguire's) Peter, (Holland's) Peter (all platonic)

Sonic the Hedgehog (live action movies)
(I've watched both movies)

-Dr. Robotnik x Agent Stone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Video Games:

Pokemon
(I have not played Sword/Shield yet. Sorry :closedeyescryingfrown: I've played all the other main games and watched certain anime)

-Red x Green Oak/Blue Oak
-My Female OC x Grusha
-My Male or Female OC x Your OC

Fire Emblem: Three Hopes/Three Houses
(I have played all of Three Houses and two routes in Hopes)

Male! Shez x Felix
Male! Byleth x Linhardt
Dimitri x Sylvain
Female! Shez x Petra
My OC x Lorenz
Twin Byleths (platonic)

Feel free to ask questions. If interested, leave a comment or PM me~

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'd be more than happy to try out a Hiccup x Jack RP with you (I wrote as Hiccy a few before so I bet it's all good) 😉👍

Did you have a plot or AU in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back