• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Employee's Lounge (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
We don't have the funds to post an image of a water cooler here so pretend there's one anyway.​

DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Vexumin Vexumin Welcome! I'm glad to have you guys here with me. Let's start talking about writing schedules/post frequencies that work for all of us. Based on the interviews, I think we prefer writing responses that are at least several paragraphs in length (but nothing overwhelming). I will take the next few days to have my character's resume in the roster posted this week and I should have the IC thread this Thursday.

Sounds good! Personally my schedule is rather open at the moment and I am able to get posts out whenever.

I am much better with nights (10pm EST) but I can also do mornings before 12pm on weekends only. Otherwise, I am completely free.

Also Vexumin Vexumin it is nice to meet you.

Awesome everyone. I tend to post on average at least twice a week for these kind of roleplays. I can usually work during the late afternoon-evening during the week and/or weekend afternoons (New York Timezone).

Edit: I also wanted to let you guys know that I do have the first two “episodes” outlines for us. But I want to make this rp as collaborative as possible. Let me know if there’s an idea or two you guys have down the road that you would like to initiative yourself or would like me to incorporate into the rp. 🙂

Sounds good! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. I’ll also let you know what f anything comes to mind.

I posted my character to our roster! Feel free to ask questions to each other or myself. I'll be working on an IC post in the next few days.

DrBezendrine DrBezendrine did you have a chance to post your character sheet to our roster yet? Let me know if you need help!

I am. I had a hell of a work week and just forgot about other things. It won't happen again without letting you know, I promise. Sending the character now.

I am. I had a hell of a work week and just forgot about other things. It won't happen again without letting you know, I promise. Sending the character now.
Sounds great! We look forward to your intro post as well. Let me know if you need the link to the IC thread. 🥰

Same, I enjoyed reading it! I've been in the process of moving this week so I'm hoping to be settled next week. It's been busy. XD I won't be able to write a full post but I may try to slip a short something just so you guys and write a bit more before I catch up.

Sorry folks, I think I lost steam for this even though it wasn't long lived. I know this sort of end to an rp can be disappointing. I still appreciate the work you've put towards your characters and writing.

No worries! I get when that can happen. It’s unfortunate, but thank you for the opportunity Anyways. :)

I’m open to that as well. I can draft a few thoughts over the week maybe. I think it could be nice to have another person or two in the group as well.

Sounds good. Also, if you need any catchy ideas for an rp, don't hesitate to let us know. Personally, I've got a few ideas that I would like to rp at some point but just don't have the courage to DM them. xd

Sounds good. Also, if you need any catchy ideas for an rp, don't hesitate to let us know. Personally, I've got a few ideas that I would like to rp at some point but just don't have the courage to DM them. xd
Maybe you could share your ideas here if you're comfortable with that and there could be something the three of us could shape into something new. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back