• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern empire of the sun [OOC]

I imagine we'd be using PMs a lot for this for all of that underhanded methods so we can keep everyone guessing eh? It'll be really cool and rather interesting.

Oh yeah, how long has it been since Genevieve rose to power? c h a n a c h a n a

Good morning mate!

I'm heading to sleep as I say this but hell yea timezones

Also, Alois is shaping up to be something like the De Valois' uncle that you can also go to when you just want to chill and have a drink with when not in the court and I'm so here for it

I imagine we'd be using PMs a lot for this for all of that underhanded methods so we can keep everyone guessing eh? It'll be really cool and rather interesting.

Oh yeah, how long has it been since Genevieve rose to power? c h a n a c h a n a
Ohh yes I like that. I think we can have a handful of mini plots with each other, but also keep a baseline of like "so and so is doing xyz" but not let on about how they're going to do whatever they're planning. that could come out through rp. Definitely keeps it interesting! I also forgot to mention that I never really decided who killed the King, or whose an English spy, etc. so I was hoping to have everyone play into the mystery of it until we get towards the end. At that point whoever wants to be the murderer can volunteer or smthn but it's all up in the air still lmao.

I was thinking around 6 months since she became Queen

Also it seems like we've almost got enough people. I'm gnna hold off for probably a few more days and then start off the rp, just so more people can join if they want.

I wonder if we'll get the other political leaders because those guys are a whole other problem that I'm sure would be lovely to play with

me plotting w/everyone
1840d865a1be204b1f57c25271f9dc66.gif

Hey, if I wrote up some lore/recent history for Russia, would anybody be interested in that? I'm mostly sticking to actual history because it's great, and just shifted the parts I'm interested in back by about 20 years.

Hey, if I wrote up some lore/recent history for Russia, would anybody be interested in that? I'm mostly sticking to actual history because it's great, and just shifted the parts I'm interested in back by about 20 years.

I'd be all go for that. Would give me a bit of insight in how to interact with your character too!

I'd be all go for that. Would give me a bit of insight in how to interact with your character too!

So it's going to take me a minute to get this together but I was reminded of a HIGHLIGHT of Peter the Great's Grand Embassy today:

"However, much worse damage was done to the house and grounds when William III lent Sayes Court to Tsar Peter of Russia for three months in 1698. Paintings were used for target practice and the gardens were damaged by numerous wheelbarrow races.[18] Benbow demanded compensation after the Tsar's departure, to cover his own losses and reimburse Evelyn's, and the Treasury eventually paid out the sum of £350 9s 6d (equivalent to $44,932 in 2018),[19] in compensation.[20] Czar Peter also resided in a mansion house, that was situated at Hughes field, Deptford."

Aleksey assisted in causing $45k in property damages as part of Peter the Great's frat bros. You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back