• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Elodia Marshes [character sheets] [set members]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Please, underline your DCs and Skills of choice!

[div style=" text-align: center; font-size: 20px;"]
[NAME]
[RACE/CLASS (level)/BACKGROUND]
[ALIGNMENT]

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: xx(+x)
DEX: xx(+x)
CON: xx(+x)
INT: xx(+x)
WIS: xx(+x)
CHA: xx(+x)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +x
DEX: +x
CON: +x
INT: +x
WIS: +x
CHA: +x

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): +x
Animal handling (wis): +x
Arcana (int): +x
Athletics (str): +x
Deception (cha): +x
History (int): +x
Insight (wis): +x
Intimidation (cha): +x
Investigation (int): +x
Medicine (wis): +x
Nature (int): +x
Perception (wis): +x
Performance (cha): +x
Persuasion (cha): +x
Religion (int): +x
Sleight of hand (dex): +x
Stealth (dex): +x
Survival (wis): +x

BASE:
Hit Points
: xx
Armour Class: xx+xx+xx=xx
Initiative: xx
Speed: xx
Hit Die: xdxx
Proficiency Bonus: +x

ATTACKS:
[weapon], +x, xdx+x [type] damage

SPELLS (ATR, DCsave, +XX):
Lvl 0

Lvl 1
Lvl 2
Lvl 3

INVENTORY:
[INSERT]

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC:
PC:

[INSERT IMAGE]

Personality traits: [INSERT]
Ideals: [INSERT]
Bonds: [INSERT]
Flaws: [INSERT]
Languages: [INSERT]
Proficencies: [INSERT]

BASIC APPEARANCE:
[INSERT]
FEATURES/TRAITS:
[INSERT]
BACKGROUND:
[INSERT]

[/div]

Last edited:
W.I.P

Henk Oten
[Half-Orc/Bard (1)/Entertainer]
[Neutral Good]

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 17(+3)
DEX: 13(+1)
CON: 13(+1)
INT: 8(-1)
WIS: 8(-1)
CHA: 15(+2)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +3
DEX: +3
CON: +1
INT: -1
WIS: -1
CHA: +4

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): +3
Animal handling (wis): -1
Arcana (int): -1
Athletics (str): +5
Deception (cha): +2
History (int): -1
Insight (wis): -1
Intimidation (cha): +4
Investigation (int): -1
Medicine (wis): -1
Nature (int): -1
Perception (wis): -1
Performance (cha): +4
Persuasion (cha): +4
Religion (int): -1
Sleight of hand (dex): +1
Stealth (dex): +1
Survival (wis): +1

BASE:
Hit Points
: 9/9
Armour Class: 13
Initiative: 1
Speed: 30 ft.
Hit Die: 1d8
Proficiency Bonus: +2

ATTACKS:
[Longsword], +5, 1d8+3 [Slashing] damage
[Dagger], +5, 1d4+3 [Piercing] Damage

SPELLS (ATR, Spell DC 12, Spell Attack +4):
Cantrips

1. Friends
2. Vicious Mockery
Lvl 1
1. Disguise Self
2. Dissonant Whispers
3. Healing Word
4. Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Lvl 2
Lvl 3

INVENTORY:
- Studded Leather Armor
- Longsword
- Dagger
- Lute

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC:3
PC:

[INSERT IMAGE]

Personality traits:
- I enjoy rhyming my sentences, and I'll use any opportunity to come up with a new song.
- I consider myself to be a very happy, peaceful individual. It's rare to see me angry or even upset. Not even those who critique my songs can get me down!
Ideals:
- Nothing brings me greater joy than to see people enjoying lovely music.
Bonds:
- My mother is my first and biggest fan. If it wasn't for her, I would never have mustered the courage to become a bard.
- When I was a child, a wandering bard would often visit my village and play for the people's enjoyment. His songs ranged from jolly and uplifting to beautiful and melancholic, and I swear they would resonate within one's soul. I hope to become half the bard he is, and perhaps we shall meet again and play a jaunty tune together.
Flaws:
- While I may be good with an instrument, I am ashamed to say that my singing is terrible. My singing voice has often been compared to that of a whining dog. I am also horrible at coming up with lyrics and rhymes.
Languages
- Common
- Orc
Proficiencies:
- Light Armor
- Simple Weapons
- Hand Crossbows
- Longswords
- Rapiers
- Shortswords
-Disguise Kit
- Lute
- Drums
- Flute
- Shawm

BASIC APPEARANCE:
Lurbuk.png
FEATURES/TRAITS:
Half-Orc Features:
Darkvision:
Within 60 feet of you, treat dim light as bright, and darkness as dim light.
Menacing: Intimidation proficiency
Relentless Endurance: When you are reduced to 0 hit points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit point instead. You can't use this feature again until you finish a long rest.
Savage Attacks: When you score a critical hit with a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon's damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra damage of the critical hit.
Entertainer Features:
By Popular Demand: You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.
Bard Features:
Bardic Inspiration:
You can inspire others through a stirring of words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action to on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can only have one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (2) (a minimum of once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest. Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.
BACKGROUND:

Henk was born to Cecily Oten and an unknown Orc in the small town Thistleton. Eight months before his birth, Henk's mother lived in a town that had been raided by an Orc war party. When Cecil, a survivor of this attack conceived Henk there was no doubt about who may have been his father. Being a Half-Orc in a small town like Thistleton, Henk and his mother were treated with contempt and forced into living in a rundown shack. His mother would have to clean the houses of the other townsfolk to keep food on their table and although it seemed that the source of their troubles was Henk, she never resented him for it. With her parents and husband killed and all her possessions destroyed, Henk was the only thing she had left.

As Henk grew into a boy, he and his mother became close. He would often follow her to work and help her with the cleaning. It was on one such warm, sunny day that a bard strolled into Thistleton looking for a place to stay for a few nights. Every day, the bard would stand in the town square and play his lute for the enjoyment of the people, something that Henk always looked forward to. The people would dance and sing while the man played jauntily through the day. On his final day in town, the bard had approached Henk with a cheery smile on his face and entrusted to him his old lute. Though the two had never spoken before, the bard claimed that he felt a strong connection with Henk and that he knew he could make a great bard one day if he gave it a try.

From that day on, Henk would practice the lute in his dainty little shack home for his mother who would sit and enjoy his performances at the end of the workday. Henk never saw her happier than when he played his lute. In the end, it was seeing the joyful smile on her face that would drive him to become a bard. As the years passed by, Henk would play in the town square for money and make the townsfolk happy like when the bard had come to stay. While Henk was not as warmly welcomed as him, he was paid all the same as people did, in fact, enjoy his performances. It was only when Henk opened his mouth to sing that the people would begin to jeer and hiss at him. The voice of a Half-Orc just suited for rhyming and singing.

When his mother passed away peacefully in her sleep at the age of 73, Henk decided there wasn't anything more Thistleton could offer him. And so he set off, traveling from place to place, performing for those who willing to listen to a Half-Orc bard. During his travels he discovered the magic that came from playing music, although he never had much use of it.
[INSERT]

[/div]

Last edited:
WIP
[Henri O'Bright]
[DRAGONBORNE/SORCERER (level 1)/NOBLE]
[LG]

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 17(+3)
DEX: 8(-1)
INT: 12(+1)
WIS: 12(+1)
CHA: 13(+2)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +3
DEX: -1
CON: +1
INT: +1
WIS: +1
CHA: +2

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): -1
Animal handling (wis): +1
Arcana (int): +1
Athletics (str): +3
Deception (cha): +4
History (int): +3
Insight (wis): +1
Intimidation (cha): +4
Investigation (int): +1
Medicine (wis): +1
Nature (int): +1
Perception (wis): +1
Performance (cha): +2
Persuasion (cha): +4
Religion (int): +1
Sleight of hand (dex): -1
Stealth (dex): -1
Survival (wis): +1

BASE:
Hit Points
: 7
Armour Class: 10-1+xx=9
Initiative: xx
Speed: xx
Hit Die: 1d6
Proficiency Bonus: +2

ATTACKS:
Crossbow, +x, 1d8+x piercing damage
Dagger, +x, 1d4+3 piercing damage
Dagger, +x, 1d4+3 piercing damage

SPELLS (ATR, DCsave, +XX):
Lvl 0

1. Blade Ward
2. Mending
3. Prestidigitation
4. True Strike
Lvl 1
1. Expeditious Retreat
2. Feather Fall
Lvl 2
Lvl 3

INVENTORY:
[
(All contained within a backpack and a small, fancy purse)
Light crossbow (25gp 1d8 piercing 5lb. Ammunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed
Dagger (2gp 1d4 piercing 1lb Finnesse, light, thrown (range 2/60)
Dagger (2gp 1d4 piercing 1lb Finnesse, light, thrown (range 2/60)
Bedroll
Mess kit
Tinderbox
10 torches
10 days of rations
Waterskin
50 ft of hempen rope
Set of fine clothes
Signet ring
Scroll of Pedigree
Object: A green glass eye
]

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC: 85
PC:

[INSERT IMAGE]

Personality traits: [If you do me right, I will owe you a favor on my honor. If you do me wrong, I will pay it back three fold. If you insult my family, I will probably explode at you. Literally. I have a temper borne of my barbarian early childhood, (not leveled yet) though I have better control of it because of my noble birth.]
Ideals: [I must defend my adoptive family's honor, because they took me in when no one else would, and kept me even at their detriment.]
Bonds: [I am highly attached to my adoptive family, even if I do get pulled in other directions by not being their blood.]
Flaws: [I am not noble born, though noble raised, and sometimes doubt myself because of this. I am also highly attached to material goods, because I used to be on the streets without anything, and everything I currently own is a gift with great meaning to me.]
Languages: [Common, Draconic, (one more needed to discuss)]
Proficencies: [Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows]

BASIC APPEARANCE:
[A gold scaled Draconian wearing a simple horned crown, a red cape with white trim, and bronzed armor. (No stats for armor yet, might change/might just not effect stats positive or negative)]
FEATURES/TRAITS:
[
Wild Magic
Wild Magic Surge: Starting when you choose this origin at 1st level, your spellcasting can unleash surges of untamed magic. Once per turn, the DM can have you roll a d20 immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher. If you roll a 1, roll on the Wild Magic Surge table to create a magical effect. If that effect is a spell, it is too wild to be affected by your Metamagic, and if it normally requires concentration, it doesn't require concentration in this case; the spell lasts for its full duration.
Tides of Chaos: Starting at 1st level, you can manipulate the forces of change and chaos to gain advantage on one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw. Once you do so, you must finish a long rest before you can use this feature again. Any time before you regain the use of this feature, the DM can have roll on the Wild Magic Surge table immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher. You then regain the use of this feature.
Draconic Ancestry
You have draconic ancestry. Choose one type of dragon from the Draconic Ancestry table. Your breath weapon and damage resistance are determined by the dragon type, as shown in the table.
Breath Weapon: You can use your action to exhale destructive energy. Your draconic ancestry determines the size, shape, and damage type of the exhalation. When you use your breath weapon, each creature in the are of the exhalation must make a saving throw, the type of which is determined by your draconic ancestry. The DC for this saving throw equals 8 + your Constitution modifier + your proficiency bonus. (12) A creature takes 2d6 damage on a failed save, and half as much damage on a successful one. The damage increases to 3d6 at 6th level, 4d6 at 11th level, and 5d6 at 16th level. After you use your breath weapon, you can't use it again until you complete a short or long rest.
Damage Resistance: You have resistance to the damage type associated with your draconic ancestry. (Gold, Fire: 15 ft cone (Dex save))
]

BACKGROUND:
[Henri was an orphan. Abandoned by his clan for a reason he could not fathom. Then, after years of living in harsh conditions, with no one to turn to, he was adopted by the O'brights, a noble family that had no heirs, and trained him to be theirs. They couldn't quite take out the wilder tendencies, but they gave him what they could. He occasionally vacations from the courts, however, like on this particular trip...]
[/div]

Last edited:
wip
Please, underline your DCs and Skills of choice!

[elimer]
[drow/rogue (1)/u]
[CN]

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 10(+0)
DEX: 17(+3)
INT: 12(+1)
WIS: 16(+3)
CHA: 15(+2)