• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings elle's new & improved partner search [always open!]

metacarpal

beauty is terror
Roleplay Type(s)
–hello!

i'm elle (she/they), a 18-year-old uni student who loves a bit of escapism in their free time.

more about me & what i'm looking for
✦ i'm looking 17+ partners
✦ i write in 3rd person, past-tense with posts from about 350 to 600 words
✦ no one liners, but just a couple paragraphs is fine - just give me something to work with
✦ i prefer to have ic posts on site in PMs and ooc on discord
✦ i'm a sucker for romance, especially slowburn
✦ in terms of romance i'm most comfortable with f/f and nb/nb, but i'm willing to try m/m and m/f!
✦ with uni starting, my replies might be a tad slow, but i'll try to get at least one reply out a week
✦ if you're interested, please pm me on here!
✦ cravings will be marked with *

wordbank
dark academia *** / the secret history inspired ** / vampires / angels / demons / fairytale inspired * / shakespeare inspired ** / literary classics inspired ** / lord of the flies-esque / found family / cults / gay pirates / enemies to lovers / friends to lovers / childhood friends / boarding schools / light horror / cosy catastrophe post-apocalpyses *

plots
if there's a role i'd prefer to play it will be in bold
victorian forbidden-ish romance
rich widow x lady's maid/governess| fxf | victorian
after being widowed by her husband, muse A needs a new member of staff to replace her lady's maid who also works as a governess for her children. luckily, an old friend of hers, the woman who runs a boarding school for orphaned girls close to muse A's rural mansion, has the perfect girl to offer as a replacement - muse B.

cinderella inspired
pauper girl x princess | fxf | cinderella retelling-ish | based on the grimm version | could include some fantasy elements
it's the typical cinderella story. a muse A, cinderella, meets her prince at the ball and, after leaving her glass slipper when running away, is easily found. though muse A is glad that her engagement means an escape from the abuse of her step-family, she's not all that enamoured with the prince himself, or royal life in general. there is, however, one major exception - muse B, the prince's sister.

plot scraps & pairings

• literature inspired plots: twelfth night |romeo and juliet | wuthering heights ** | the great gatsby ** | great expectations | the picture of dorian gray ***
  • a fight to rule the school develops a body count
  • something the secret history-esque, but the murder is far more justified
  • royalty x servant/lady-in-waiting
  • vampire x human
  • mermaid x pirate
  • mafia leader x right hand woman (f/f)
  • boss x employee (maybe childhood friends?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back