• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Elimination~OOC Thread.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I like detailed backgrounds. It's fine. By the way, I'm probably going to start the RP soon, I'm just waiting for Casmir Landrikson, Panda Roleplays, and BlackOrchid02 to finish their character bios. I think even I might make another character.

I know Casmir Landrikson is working on her character bio, but I'm not sure about Panda Roleplays or BlackOrchid02.

Nice ( it seems a bit off that the top first three characters are all about loosing their family )

Ravenpaw Ravenpaw I'm planning to create another character, possibly one who is working for the government to eliminate the survivors. I'll introduce her early on in the RP - maybe somebody else's character could convince her to join forces with them/rebel against the government? That would be one way to bring the various roles together.

I think it would be cool to have people that are survivors living outside the domes and people from the government. It would make the RP story line more interesting and complex.

Yea I'm going to leave the rp guys , sorry but literally everyone is the same other than physical appearance and it's soooooo boring to deal with clones where it's like a victim war of who gets to be the biggest victim XP have fun everyone

It barely matters because like if you see every CS created it literally everyone has either depression or a missing family member

It barely matters because like if you see every CS created it literally everyone has either depression or a missing family member
True, but realistically that's to be expected in a roleplay like this, isn't it? I mean, only a very few survived, so it's not like their families all survived as well. But I do see where you're coming from, anyways.

True, but realistically that's to be expected in a roleplay like this, isn't it? I mean, only a very few survived, so it's not like their families all survived as well. But I do see where you're coming from, anyways.
Thanks for understanding what I mean and I can understand that a few can loose their family but for everyone to loose family seems a bit excessive cle Che for me. I really wanted to work with this rp but at least speaking for myself I need some diversity in backgrounds and personal struggles and not just saying lost family so am pissy all the time or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back