• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Elimination~Characters Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Ravenpaw

Just a cinnamon roll :)
I want the characters to seem like real people. I don't want them to be fearless, because nobody is actually fearless. I want them to be complex and interesting, so no quick, cheesy characters. (By the way, you can make more than one character.)

(Character Bio)

Basics

Name:

Physical appearance

Eye color:
Hair color:
Hair style:
Skin color:
Build:

Personal

Background:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Last edited:
Gus.jpg

Basics

Name: Gus Carlson

Physical appearance

Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark brown
Skin color: white
Hair style: One side parted to the side, the other side forward.
Build: Average height, skinny
Height: 5'11

Personal

Background: He was two years old when the Earth was almost destroyed by climate change and had lived in one of the domes since. But when resources got extremely low, survival became harder and harder. After a while the government decided to destroy some of the domes. It took only a matter of years for Gus's dome to be destroyed. But some people escaped, including Gus, but most people perished in the extreme environment or were in the dome when it exploded. The survivors only got out by putting on special suits to protect them from the toxic air. Although Gus escaped, his parents didn't make it and he has mourned them ever since.
Personality: He's tough but also shy at the same time. He can get angry and offended very easily and does not respond well to threats. He doesn't talk to people very often and sometimes finds it relaxing to just sit alone by himself.
Strengths: He is both physically and mentally strong.
Weaknesses: He mourns over his family's death and can get aggressive quickly if you talk about them.

Attachments

• Gus.jpg
    Gus.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
Krystal.jpg

Basics

Name: Jade Carter

Physical appearance

Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: White
Hair style: Short, wavy.
Build: Tall, skinny
Height: 5'9

Personal

Background: She was born six months after being taken to the safety of a dome. Two years afterward, she became the big sister of Ericka Harder. Unfortunately, due to the new problem of lack of resources, her mother died in childbirth. Jade grew up hating her sister for letting her mother die. Ericka spent her life trying to get Krystal to forgive her, so she could feel like she had a sister, but never succeeded. But when the government decided to destroy some of the domes, to Krystal's horror, her dome was among the first to be destroyed, killing both her father and sister. She escaped, and has lived with the other survivors ever since.
Personality: She's jumpy and shy, and can sometimes seem overly cautious, but on the inside still partly angry because of her mother's death, though now she does not have her sister to blame it on.
Strengths: She's a very skilled fighter.
Weaknesses: Jade is still angry due to her mother being deceased.

Last edited:

5d03f8c71daf57a3fc3bf97001fdbfb2--mens-hair-sexy-men.jpg

Name: Phoenix Orion

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Caucasian

• Phoenix is relatively tall and extremely skinny, standing at 5'11. He's strong but not particularly muscular, to the eternal disappointment of his father, who was built like an ox and did hard labor for a living. He has a long, bony face and broad shoulders that make him appear larger than he is in reality.

His eyes are a deep brown, often distant and focused on long past moments in time, with thick, bushy eyebrows arching over them. Phoenix has thin lips that rarely have the opportunity to smile, surrounded by a black beard in need of a shave. His hair is dark and unruly and a constant bother; he regularly pushes it back out of his face in order to see.

He typically wears dark clothing, usually a a simple black shirt with torn jeans, with a dark hoodie or leather jacket to keep out the biting cold. Phoenix left the dome with few supplies, is forced to wear whatever he can scavenge from abandoned stores and houses.

Attachments

• Phoenix.jpeg
    Phoenix.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
"Which lowlife should I dispose of next?"
View attachment 538507
View attachment 538508

Name: Tyber Cyri
How old are you, kid: 17-19 Years old ( he has no idea what his age is but assumes he is around that age)

What do you do for a living? (Occupation/Position):Corporate/Governmental Mercenary

Appeareance ( on top of post)

Is working with you gonna be a pain? It's only a pain if you run out of money...

(Personality): internally depressed due to the loss of his parents at an early age he longs and craves for a mother and father figuré as during his entire life he grew up without one and was not taught morales and ethics.

What are you good at? (Strengths): Close quarters combat combined with firearms mastery, Climbing/parkour, endurance of a chase,

What do you got on'ya? (Gear/equipment): ballistic armor (red colored parts of armor), ammo bandolier across the chest, satchel for carrying important information. Also in a pocket a deck of cards.
Weapons:
P90 submachine gun. (Lethal)
Taser (gun) ( non lethal)
9mm pistol ( lethal)
Shock baton ( non lethal )
Handcuffs ( non lethal )

Anything important I need to know? (Weaknesses/Character Flaws):
Doesent follow always from command ( if told to capture not kill but if suspect pulls out a weapon he will put in at least 5 rounds into the suspect before thinking about what he was doing..... basically triggerhappy )
Depression as he has no idea who made him (parents) and if they are alive or not as it brings mental damaging and fixation to him for that longing feeling of reunion or adoption.
PTSD: the mercenary contracts assigned during his youthful years has perminantly scarred his brain as he can still remember the terrors of the fighting he had to do and he expeeiences he went through.

Any hobbies? (Likes):
Love to spend time playing with his card deck
drinking from time to time, playing video games . Payday!!!

(Character Goals/Motivations): The want from rags to ritches and to become wealthy first class from being born poor via blood money .

Background:
"My childhood I can't explain much about because I never got to see my family . I never had the chance to see who my parents were and what they looked like . Heck, I done know if I have any siblings even ya know ?

Anyways as you know I had a shitty childhood but the only positive was that I was living within the dome and There were soup kitchens around the corner. Normally I had to fend for myself for almost everything in the streets. Food, water, shelter, clothes, you name it all those things were scarce and it was very difficult for me to move on in this struggle. Of course as kids we were prime suspects of muggings from adults as I've been mugged before twice before I warned up enough money to get a black market pistol at the age of 13 and wasted a entire clip upon my perpetrators. From there life only went more and more down the rabbit hole as the years go on there were posters advertising mercenary contracts to help the government In a last ditch effort to fight back against the evils of society and expansion to recolonize broken domes. I was one of the first ones to sign up and at the age of fifteen I was accepted into a mercenary company, Illyria Corporations where they trained, clothed, and fed me for the dangerous life ahead .

Tis was only three months into the corporation that the company was at a emergency of needing more men to go complete contracts that are requested by the government. Unfortunately i was one of them, a greenhorn that hasn't even passed through half the training program, sent to an all out war zone for money.

I was dreading this to happen as the contract I was sent to with others, experienced and rookies to purge a gang hideout. I made sure I was well strapped on tight and reloaded for myself before entering the war zone.

The field of its own was nothing more than a bloody massacre with gang members and mercenaries littering the road as only five seconds into the field of battle the person next to me was shot in the head, instantly killed as my visor is partially splattered in blood and brain tissue. With pure instincts kicking in I took cover and started to lay suppressive fire at the enemies with my pistol ( cuz I had nothing else back then) when requested for my brothers to move up yet every time they move up one or two of them get shot as it makes the idea of how risky the job is. As the day progressed there were only a handful of gang members but unfortunately only a handful of My comrades as well. The brothers have moved up and died and now it's my turn to move in. With a deep sigh and a few tears rolling down from the pure terror of the field I charge with all my speed in to the next cover location only to get shot directly in the chest by a bullet.

My body fell down under the cover as I cried in mercy thinking that I was dead only to open my eyes seeing that my armor caught the bullet, saving me from a gruesome death. From there I started to get my shit together as my nerves start shaking rapidly, grabbing my gun once more to hear some footsteps run faster and faster towards me .. and it wasn't on my side...

My hands shaking, my eyes darting, my body tensing up, I could barely control myself as over the cover one of the gang members was carrying a knife as it brought back memories of the mugging earlier in my years. Making me scream in anger and release three bullets into his gut , the target downed but alive as I crawled to him and grabbed his knife , stabbing over and over the crying her dying man as I couldn't think at the moment other than to simply kill...

The body now lifeless and having about twenty stab wounds all over his body I finally received a pat on my shoulder as I look up gun pointing at whoever patted me with my finger on the trigger only to realize it was another mercenary " the contract is finished.." he said before walking off to the troop carrier. I look at my hands and then around me as I see the terror of war.. this is my new life ...

Two long years of this job, two fucking years I killed over and over and over until the point that killing another life makes no difference anymore.. this is Tyber signing off..."
Ravenpaw Ravenpaw Are we allowed to roleplay more than one character?
i can't see the full text of your picture thingy on the right side

imageedit_1_2664939306.jpg
Basics

Name: Bronwyn Everett

Physical appearance

Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark Brown
Hair style: Small Ringlets, often times worn down, but on occasion will be put up in a bun or puff.
Skin color: Brown
Build: Average, Short

Personal

Background: Bronwyn grew up with a silver spoon stuck in her mouth. She rarely had to do anything for herself, having strict parents she was homeschooled and sheltered from the outside world. It wasn't until the incident with the climate happened that Bronwyn knew what it was like to be scared for her life. Being one of the richer people she and her family had more access to things not given to others. She didn't quite understand this and lived in the dome with her family. That was until she left to try and help some others into the dome who had been less fortunate, being the naive girl she was one of the people she was helping turned on her and left her outside, all because of her status and they felt it was unfair. Now she has to find out how to survive by providing and doing things for herself.
Personality: Bronwyn is a sheltered and naive girl. She often times has her own opinions about things but due to her raising, she does what she's told more than rebel against what is being said. She can get attached to something or someone easily. Bronwyn never had much interaction with people outside her own home so she doesn't have the strongest social skills and will sometimes say things that offend or might not need to be said. Despite that, she tries to be kind and helpful when she can, which, by some people, may use to their advantage.
Strengths:
- Has a high knowledge of history, it being her favorite subject.
- She has some self-defense skills that her parents enrolled her in a class for.
Weaknesses:
- Quite naive and may be clueless at times.
- Knows barely anything about living for herself.

Basics

Name: Aylix Rhino

Physical appearance

Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Black
Hair style: Long thick wavy hair (often tied up into a messy bun
Skin colour: Olive
Build: thin and lean

Personal

Background: Aylix was born into a poor family, never knowing what it was like to have everything or anything she wanted. She was a misfit, an outcast. She was considered weird by all the other teens.
When the domes were created, Aylix’s family wanted to go help out other people with even less fortune than them. However, an incident occurred that caused her and her family to be seperated and hasn’t been able to find them since.
She lives on her own, and her dome was destroyed not too long after the seperation. Now she’s ready to go to any dome that hasn’t been destroyed and seek refuge.
Personality:Aylix is loyal to anyone she manages to get close to, but getting close to people is difficult because of her path. She’s quirky, and a jokester, but tends to keep those things to herself. Her artistic and creative side rule over pretty much her entire life. She loves boxing and tries to stay brave and strong in the face of adversity, which is becoming harder and harder as more domes are destoyed and people are left to die. She has to be shown lots and lots of trust in order for her to open herself up to others. She has severe anxiety and depression, so there are days where she is barely capable of keeping herself alive.
Strengths: She’s headstrong and a fighter, she doesn’t give up easily. She is also strong in hand to hand combat, and creative for solutions to problems.
Weaknesses: She gets lost in her own thoughts, and tends to push away relationships. Her depression and anxiety also can have huge impacts on how her life goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back