• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elemental world

Songbird500

In this world the elements are split into different factions each with their own set of values, kinda like from avatar. On your 18th you are chosen by the spirits of each element to join their faction. Until that point you can control all the elements and the reigning queen of this land has control of light magic, with the opposing forces of demons and such controlling dark and ice magic. Some individuals on their 18th get chosen by all the elements and are unidentified. They are ancestors of the original elementals and must go on a journey to find the spirits and get their help in stopping the dark master. What do you think ??

Would characters that sign up have to choose an element or is this more of a group of 'Unidentified' make the journey together?

By the way I like what I've read so far.(:3)

[QUOTE="Yellow Swan]Would characters that sign up have to choose an element or is this more of a group of 'Unidentified' make the journey together?
By the way I like what I've read so far.(:3)

[/QUOTE]
The group would be both unidentified and normal elementals and thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back