• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Element Academy

well Mostly done with CS

um....is it thus ok if i ask what has happend so far?

Nothing much. We all finished our finals for the first semester and someone got hurt. But we're about to do a time skip so it doesn't really matter.

WolfsbaneRain said:
someone got hurt
He didn't get hurt, he just dislocated a leg after wearing himself out teleporting by falling from a cliff and destroying the ground with a heavy impact kick to land without breaking his neck. Also, he's not somebody, but rather the president of the student government with the name Kuroha, and happens to be most popular guy in the school :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]He didn't get hurt, he just dislocated a leg after wearing himself out teleporting by falling from a cliff and destroying the ground with a heavy impact kick to land without breaking his neck. Also, he's not somebody, but rather the president of the student government with the name Kuroha, and happens to be most popular guy in the school :x

[/QUOTE]
Sass.

jampo: "THE PRESIDENT ISNT JUST SOMEONE. HE IS LIKE A GOD."

I like to think of Jampo always obsessing over Kuroha because she thinks of him like a brother of sorts since she ran away from her actually brother.

Halcyon said:
jampo: "THE PRESIDENT ISNT JUST SOMEONE. HE IS LIKE A GOD."
Mikeru: "Get the hell away from him, you little bitch. I'll cut your tongue out if you ever speak his name again. I'll gouge your eyes out if you ever look at him again. I'll even cut out your throat if you so much as breathe the same air as him, got it?"

sighsofgill said:
Shit, he thought, if that's all it takes to get a girls attention I'm gonna start breaking Kuroha's legs myself.
"Wow..if your gonna be that salty shouldn't you head back to the ocean, mermaid?"
LAUGHING WAY TOO HARD RIGHT NOW

OMFG

DYING

sighsofgill said:
Shit, he thought, if that's all it takes to get a girls attention I'm gonna start breaking Kuroha's legs myself.
I'm sorry to say that Kuroha's legs are hard to break! First of all, because of the fact that his muscles and shit are so relaxed they can react to anything instantly if needing of reaction (such as attempted leg-breaking thus resulting in a kick to the face), and second of all because a certain Mikeru would probably kill you long before you could successfully do so.

Pretty funny though, I gotta say. Loved the post :3

Oh! Oh! This is the perfect place for this!

5q5mjDw.gif

tbh no matter how relaxed someone is, it wouldn't be too hard to break the bone >.> js

AoRo said:
tbh no matter how relaxed someone is, it wouldn't be too hard to break the bone >.> js
It's harder to break the bone if the leg kicks back though, since it kinda makes getting hold of it and hitting it harder. It's not directly affecting the ability to be broken, though still affects the opposing party's ability to do so :x

Okay just so I am not concerned with the activities you all partake in, this knowledge is not from personal experience of doing correct?

Eh, whatever. Say what you will but it won't make someone try less.

Meanwhile my character's just looking at everyone like:

tumblr_ml0e4jbU101r57f87o2_r1_500.gif

*whispers* Does it matter O.o what tis done is done. And no i don't think its from personal knowledge... least i hope not O.o ..guys....do you all need to share something aha. I can fix broken bones i can't make em

@AoRo ..why are there creepy children..

Well, I do know what it's like to dislocate your leg... I also know what it's like to nearly get your leg broken, plus I've broken my arm before... >///<

Halcyon said:
DANG RIGHT I ENJOYED IT
TANOSHI IS MY FAVE
So Tanoshi's your favorite, not the creepy and psychotic Mikeru? :c

WELL OBVS.

I mean I don't know what kinks yall into but if someone tries to break my leg they gonna get my foot shoved in their eye too.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27856-1379354502-2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back