• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Element Academy

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Well apparently I passed out from a heat stroke.... xD what did I miss?

[/QUOTE]
Oh my goodness O.o Are you okay?

True, I didn't think of that. As for the noob discussion, you don't even know mannn. This site is so overwhelming for me, but I've met a lot of people completely chill with helping out so I'm getting there.

sighsofgill said:
True, I didn't think of that. As for the noob discussion, you don't even know mannn. This site is so overwhelming for me, but I've met a lot of people completely chill with helping out so I'm getting there.
And I'm also new here >3< Noobness is strong with this one.

Wolfsbane, you can't heal a dislocated bone to be honest. There's no tissue to connect without screwing things up, as the bone is purely bone not muscles an such. A dislocated leg or arm is simply popped out of place and has to be popped back in place, and water can't really do that to be honest. Not to mention there'd be pain either way warranting of bed rest, albeit he himself won't feel it if he relaxes his entire body but it'll still keep him from doing much :x

Also, how the hell's that typical of Kuroha!? xD I thought I made him the type who really only does that when competing with somebody like Ivan, and that's very rare with how piled with work he is :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Wolfsbane, you can't heal a dislocated bone to be honest. There's no tissue to connect without screwing things up, as the bone is purely bone not muscles an such. A dislocated leg or arm is simply popped out of place and has to be popped back in place, and water can't really do that to be honest. Not to mention there'd be pain either way warranting of bed rest, albeit he himself won't feel it if he relaxes his entire body but it'll still keep him from doing much :x

[/QUOTE]
Well, since she controlling the water, she's able to push the bone back into place using that, just like someone would use their hand to do the same thing. And there are usually some minor tears in the muscle surrounding the joint. If the sic location is serious enough it can even lead to the surrounding bones breaking and the surrounding muscles or tendons tearing. I know someone who had to get extensive surgery from a serious delocation. Just hoping to clearify.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Also, how the hell's that typical of Kuroha!? xD I thought I made him the type who really only does that when competing with somebody like Ivan, and that's very rare with how piled with work he is :x

[/QUOTE]
Haha I was going more towards the idea that he always puts in 100%, even if it ends up hurting himself in the end. =D

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah, I'm super tan now so that's a plus.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, well your optimism is admirable xD

WolfsbaneRain said:
Haha I was going more towards the idea that he always puts in 100%, even if it ends up hurting himself in the end. =D
He actually doesn't give his all most the time, given he rarely ever actually has anything but annoying paperwork and studying to do while managing the Student Cultural Society. Still, that kinda opinion on him certainly would be possible for somebody seeing him during stuff like the Battle of Champions :x

Moony said:
Haha, well your optimism is admirable xD
Suki's always admirable :x

b1d9b7d494a5d5bc1480ed74a2ecf369.jpg

Post performance icecream

Alright so, my alerts? HA! They don't work. sigh.

Sorry. I'm learning my ropes around BBCode so it's been rough.

Btw, I'm gonna post rn and then I desperately need a shower so I'll be gone for an hour.

Meant to say this up there ^ but, please tag me in anything you need me to see.

Ok so i was gone for a day and now i am not entirely sure what is going on. I did however see something about a time skip?

Yeah basically were going to skip about a week in time so really there wouldn't be too much catching up other then Kiyoko's character dislocating a leg.

rosamortelle said:
Yeah basically were going to skip about a week in time so really there wouldn't be too much catching up other then Kiyoko's character dislocating a leg.
ooh ouch and okies. thanks ^_^

Anyone in being on Kaylen's team for the Defense Seige? She's good at fighting and healing, but not the smartest person when it comes to intelligence.

[QUOTE="Lola Shimmer]I would say me but my char isn't a part of it xD

[/QUOTE]
You can join any time, so... I mean, it's not like they're exclusive to sign-ups upon first day or anything, as far as I know :x

WolfsbaneRain said:
Aww, bummer.
well i have just been told that its no exclusive and that i think we can sign up any time soo.. i could try to help if you want? xD i cant promise to be great but i will certainly do my best.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You can join any time, so... I mean, it's not like they're exclusive to sign-ups upon first day or anything, as far as I know :x

[/QUOTE]
ahh ok thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back