• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Element Academy

[QUOTE="Rose Baker]This looks really interesting when you are done working on it may I join??

[/QUOTE]
Of course you can! Right now I'm waiting for new tabs to come in.

[QUOTE="Rose Baker]Okay just one question are you going to make a character skeleton for this??

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but only after I have everything else filled out. All of the information I will post can influence how characters form.

rosamortelle said:
Is it to late to ask to join in?
Far from. I was actually just about to set up the CS right now. What I did this last week was set up the Rules, Settings/Locations, and Mechanics tabs. I probably put too much time into it, but meh.

Oh, and it's nice to see you again.

Shog said:
Far from. I was actually just about to set up the CS right now. What I did this last week was set up the Rules, Settings/Locations, and Mechanics tabs. I probably put too much time into it, but meh.

Oh, and it's nice to see you again.
Wonderful to see you again too. Also, I hardly think so. For a good plot, things will always take time.

Yay, Element Academy's back up! *passes out after insanity rampage elsewhere on RpN*

By the way, for the whole government thing, can I reserve the student council president position or whatever the equivalent would be?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yay, Element Academy's back up! *passes out after insanity rampage elsewhere on RpN*

By the way, for the whole government thing, can I reserve the student council president position or whatever the equivalent would be?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, you may.

Ooh, ooh, I see some BBCode being used! Shog, you've gotta let me do some BBCode work! Oh how I love BBCode shtuffs! Well, actually, going to get some sleep for now. Probably won't catch your answer either, so g'night!

Awwww snap, this is back?

Time to bring back Gigi!

I'm so starting my post with this.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Awwww snap, this is back?
Time to bring back Gigi!

I'm so starting my post with this.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[/QUOTE]
Only you can make me laugh ip this hard in the morning.

Shog said:
Only you can make me laugh ip this hard in the morning.

At your service

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It'll be just like old times, Odessa :3

[/QUOTE]
Awwwwwwwww snap! You're here too?!

THIS DAY JUST WENT FROM GOOD TO GREAT!!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Awwwwwwwww snap! You're here too?!
THIS DAY JUST WENT FROM GOOD TO GREAT!!
[/QUOTE]
Yep, Kuroha's here too :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yep, Kuroha's here too :x

[/QUOTE]
Were starting with one character this time, but I have a feeling it won't last long.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I read rules, y'know >~<

[/QUOTE]
Yah, I know. What I don't know is everything I wrote down or where I wrote it down at. For all I knew I accidentally crammed that in some obsure corner of the Settings/Locations tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back