• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Element Academy

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Gigi wants to talk to Ivan!
Ivan! IIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAN!

[/QUOTE]
Aww, no talking to Kuroha...? Poor Kuroha, single even when pretty much the most well-known and popular guy in the academy >~<

Oh well, just means he's free to date me ^~^ *totally didn't just become my character's girlfriend*

*sniffles* Ivan

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Aww, no talking to Kuroha...? Poor Kuroha, single even when pretty much the most well-known and popular guy in the academy >~<
Oh well, just means he's free to date me ^~^ *totally didn't just become my character's girlfriend*

[/QUOTE]
"Lol, if you're friends with Ivan I guess I should at least know you a little. So Kuroha, tell me about our relationship"

ayye, I'm willing to sign up. I'm kinda curious about something though... I know that the power ice probably falls under the hydromancer, but would it be possible for me to make a character that focuses more on ice than water? Obviously I won't godmod or anything with it, but I was just wondering.

It is indeed. In fact, Ivan (my character) does mess with ice, though not as much as you are probably thinking.

yo yo, quick question. I noticed everyone on this rp board tags being using @randomnamehere. Wondering is this is necessary to get the notification/alrt for your post?

jizzlian said:
yo yo, quick question. I noticed everyone on this rp board tags being using @randomnamehere. Wondering is this is necessary to get the notification/alrt for your post?
No, it's just easier to know who's talking to who, as well as it helps when notifications decide to fail as by default getting tagged sends its own notification assuming you've got unread messages in that same thread you were tagged in.

Oh, I kinda make it confusing I bet for any who don't know who Suki is, by making the tag for The Suspicious Eye into a tag for Sukiyaki while still tagging Eye :x

*ignore the gravity earth lightning thing that was there... I've been working on some BBCode shtuffs and thus was using here to make a few words and stuff >~<

@Sukiyaki Might not want to use the tag anyone, given there's a person with that username xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah I know I swear why do people do this...

[/QUOTE]
They're probably a normal user who just noticed the username Anyone wasn't taken and took it, probably thought it'd be fun to be anyone as in not a specified person, no specified identity, etc. :x

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I will cut them.........

Sorry the symmetry rage got me.... Calm.

[/QUOTE]
It's getting to me too... Death to all asymmetrical trash...

Alright so, I know I just posted my char template but I just got a hella better idea. SOOO please ignore my "Noel" template.

I'm gonna change a bunch of stuff around.

So... @Shog floating above water with high concentration of wind magic fine by you? *would drain him completely if used for longer than ten minutes, psosibly a little under ten minutes due to the whole teleporting and afterimage bits he's done*

Kiyoko Tomoe]So... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5999-shog/ said:
@Shog[/URL] floating above water with high concentration of wind magic fine by you? *would drain him completely if used for longer than ten minutes, psosibly a little under ten minutes due to the whole teleporting and afterimage bits he's done*
Sure

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Someone talk to me!

[/QUOTE]
I will speak to you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back