• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Element Academy

Halcyon said:
Just though I'd let you know that Jampo I's actually an aeromancer
I'm sure you knew that and this was just a simple mistake.
I think I found my mistake and fixed it.

Oops, a take a small break from RPnation and I feel as though I'm really far behind already ;-;

Time to catch little Jampo up!

Hey, can I j-

Oh.... Oh, no..... I gotta leave before Suspicious see's me....

*slowly wiggles out of the chat*

Don't notice me......

AvidElmV2 said:
Hey, can I j-

Don't notice me......
Hey, I think you'd better worry about me more than Suki, you yandere! Oh, also, would you like to help me revive my Ace Attorney RP for the third time I've restarted/revived it? :x

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Thanks.
xD somehow I knew someone would answer me the second I decided to go to sleep xD .

Where are you? I'm giggling in the library.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, sorry! Haha, I'm kind of new at this so I was trying to grow a pair and actually say something xD

I'm roaming the castle grounds.

AvidElmV2 said:
Hey, can I j-

Don't notice me......
It's always open.

Halcyon said:
Oops, a take a small break from RPnation and I feel as though I'm really far behind already ;-;
Time to catch little Jampo up!
It's not hard to catch up. So far, I'm the expert in this field.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey, I think you'd better worry about me more than Suki, you yandere! Oh, also, would you like to help me revive my Ace Attorney RP for the third time I've restarted/revived it? :x

[/QUOTE]
Shog said:
It's always open.

It's not hard to catch up. So far, I'm the expert in this field.
MY LOCATION HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, I'VE BEEN SPOTTED! MISSION ABORT, MISSION ABORT!

Octagon: Snake!? Snaaakkkkkkke!

I might as well stay. Also, sure Kiyoko. I was going to help you with your first Reboot, but I stopped getting notifs.....

UGH

I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT

IM ALSO SKYPING MY BROTHER WHO LIVES IN KOREA

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

ILL FIX IT RIGHT AWAY

Halcyon said:
UGH
I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT

IM ALSO SKYPING MY BROTHER WHO LIVES IN KOREA

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

ILL FIX IT RIGHT AWAY

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down! I was just pointing it out. In fact, I make worse mistakes quite often

:x

Here, have some tea to calm down!

tumblr_md59xbTkby1r621gdo1_r1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down! I was just pointing it out. In fact, I make worse mistakes quite often

:x

Here, have some tea to calm down!

tumblr_md59xbTkby1r621gdo1_r1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Wrist Tea.... The tea of the future!

Sorry that I haven't joined yet, I was on vacation with no internet and a little bit of service so I couldn't do much but if I can still join I can make my character when I get home.

Always open to new characters, I do believe @CrystalYoshi :x

By the way, why do I get the feeling everybody's just drawn to Kuroha and Ivan? It's like they're the center of gravity or something >~< *has no actual qualms, but it's very odd for her*

Haha I think its because they're rather different and watching them interact is a lot of fun!

Plus, every president needs that annoying fangirl!

Halcyon said:
Plus, every president needs that annoying fangirl!
Uhh... Annoying? Nah, Jampo's great! Plus, Jampo just barely became fangirl, so uhh... xD

Oh, adding on to that, if second characters do get opened up, my second's going to be super insane yandere stalker fangirl, and's probably going to try killing Kuroha more than once to prevent him being with other girls :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Uhh... Annoying? Nah, Jampo's great! Plus, Jampo just barely became fangirl, so uhh... xD

Oh, adding on to that, if second characters do get opened up, my second's going to be super insane yandere stalker fangirl, and's probably going to try killing Kuroha more than once to prevent him being with other girls :x

[/QUOTE]
That sounds awesome xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Uhh... Annoying? Nah, Jampo's great! Plus, Jampo just barely became fangirl, so uhh... xD

[/QUOTE]
I think she's annoying. :P

[/QUOTE]
Dont worry, shell get even more annoying.

Also,

Jampo: "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THE PRECIOUS PRESIDENT!!"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I think she's annoying. :P

[/QUOTE]
Jampo is not annoying! Jampo's a really fun character as I see it, and Kuroha would quite enjoy being around Jampo ^~^ *loves how she's defending a character that's not hers and is supposed to be the annoying fangirl to her own Kuroha*

Halcyon said:
Jampo: "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THE PRECIOUS PRESIDENT!!"
YandereWhoI'veNamedMikeru: What did you say, you little shit? *million knives fly from nowhere at Jampo* ((Please excuse Mikeru's foul tongue :x ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back