• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Element Academy

Shog said:
Accepted. Just a quick tip I learned, tagging someone by editing a post will not notify them.
Thanks for the tip because I literally did not know that and I've done that so many times.

Oops

Halcyon said:
Thanks for the tip because I literally did not know that and I've done that so many times.
Oops
Ditto. I learned when I did something similar to the table I have in the Mechanics tab and no one knew I was doing it.

Ah, @Shog, how about seismic waves? Basically, Mikeru can produce seismic waves by using metal as a medium, thus she could do things like shattering the surface of the ground or breaking the sound barrier, stuff like that and thus also giving her a sort of invisible shield? Wouldn't be the strongest of shields, though could block simple swings of lighter weapons and then things like weak splashes of water and basic flames, etc.? *more effective on earth though, basically cracking through the substance such as would break up hand-sized rocks that aren't thrown faster than the speed of sound* Also, wind would be virtually unaffected because of disrupting the particles in the air the seismic waves would travel through.

Sound good...? Wouldn't work...? Needs to be toned down...? :x

Ah, gotta go now for sure... Welp, won't be back on until I assume Monday >~<

@Shog[/URL], how about seismic waves? Basically, Mikeru can produce seismic waves by using metal as a medium, thus she could do things like shattering the surface of the ground or breaking the sound barrier, stuff like that and thus also giving her a sort of invisible shield? Wouldn't be the strongest of shields, though could block simple swings of lighter weapons and then things like weak splashes of water and basic flames, etc.? *more effective on earth though, basically cracking through the substance such as would break up hand-sized rocks that aren't thrown faster than the speed of sound* Also, wind would be virtually unaffected because of disrupting the particles in the air the seismic waves would travel through.
Sound good...? Wouldn't work...? Needs to be toned down...? :x

Ah, gotta go now for sure... Welp, won't be back on until I assume Monday >~<
I get what you are going for and a character in a book I'm writing has a similar power. I'm jus confused how she could do it. Hit metal very hard? I'm just having trouble seeing the translation between metal and shockwaves.

Shog said:
I get what you are going for and a character in a book I'm writing has a similar power. I'm jus confused how she could do it. Hit metal very hard? I'm just having trouble seeing the translation between metal and shockwaves.
Well, generating high amounts of movement within the metal (but keeping the metal itself still) would work, right...? Basically, when the inside stops moving, it'd release all that energy that's been built up inside the metal, I think... Half-asleep and with a headache, don't judge me for being incompetent and shtuffs right now >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, generating high amounts of movement within the metal (but keeping the metal itself still) would work, right...? Basically, when the inside stops moving, it'd release all that energy that's been built up inside the metal, I think... Half-asleep and with a headache, don't judge me for being incompetent and shtuffs right now >~>

[/QUOTE]
Ok, I can go for that.

So I'm debating whether to have Marissa remain unconscious by the borderline or have the reapers plop her somewhere back inside the school, cause right now I don't really know what to do with her.

Rosa, I could always have the fight between Kuroha and Mikeru wind up way out there where Marissa is, have shtuffs happen there? :P

Then again, they'd both wind up pretty much in the middle of reaper town... Oh well, they can blast a few reapers to smithereens through their chaotic battle that would be comparable to a war of the gods! xD *soo going overboard and overpowered*

Xeyran said:
Xel tried to stand up. Bad move. He instantly slumped back into the ground. He had no energy and his vision was blurring. The people around had become nothing more than faint shades of colour and the words was nothing more than noise that worsened the throbbing in his head. Why did he have to interfere. If he hadn't he would be perfectly fine. He wouldn't be in this state.
rosamortelle said:
After a few seconds though, Marissa fell to the ground and had hoped that someone near the castle got her signal before completely blacking out
Welp that's two fulgurmancers down at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back