• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Electric Sheep | Dystopian Sci-Fi | Cyberpunk [OPEN]

Heyyy is this a reboot of an older rp? I remember something like this half a year ago or so... in fact, I still have my old character and house saved somewhere. Could I re-submit them?

Heyyy is this a reboot of an older rp? I remember something like this half a year ago or so... in fact, I still have my old character and house saved somewhere. Could I re-submit them?
It is indeed! So long as you're aware that this is now ten-years-later and your character fits with the present timezone's law (e.g. Juno Station is now much more rogue) your character is all accepted!

Heyy, this looks really nice! Since it looks like this RP has been going on for a while, is it still okay if I decide to hop in? I'd be happy to make a specific character in case you guys are needing anything specific.

Heyy, this looks really nice! Since it looks like this RP has been going on for a while, is it still okay if I decide to hop in? I'd be happy to make a specific character in case you guys are needing anything specific.
It most certainly is. On the Main RP the 'previously on' and 'what's currently happening' (see first post of the Main RP thread) was updated only a few days ago, so it should save you reading the 6 pages of posts so far.

If you have any questions, or just are feeling a little overwhelmed and want some help, don't hesitate to message me. My main point of advice would be joining the RP discord as the #planning channel is handy for getting other people to chip in on plotting.

We are presently approaching a 'time-skip', so depending on when you want to start, I can help you plan in how to introduce you character before/after that time skip.

And lastly, lovely to hear you're interested, and welcome aboard <3

p.s. we have no specific needs, but we are least populated in the area of the Noblus and Military factions. If you DM me on Discord, I'll chat through what kind of plots are likely to come up for either faction.

Thank you so much! I'll definitely take a look at the 'previously on' and read into the lore so I can get situated.

One more question, sorry: also, where may I find the discord link? Or is it only sent through DMs?

Thank you so much! I'll definitely take a look at the 'previously on' and read into the lore so I can get situated.

One more question, sorry: also, where may I find the discord link? Or is it only sent through DMs?

It IS buried in the silly old coding of the Interest Check links, but here, let me save you the trouble of digging: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Best of luck and we look forward to having you!

~ Last few days before the time skip; After the skip would be the PERFECT time for new players to join! ~​

Phew! Just read lore... WTF.... You took your time! I mean it is incredible!
Haha, congratulations on surviving the hard part– I think it's fair to say that's where most people, very fairly, flake out. For if you fancy joining us, I'd recommend hopping onto the discord to see what's what, and always feel free to DM me if you just want a helping hand or someone to bounce ideas off of. The #Planning channel in the group discord is also super handy for working things out with other players.

And thank you, btw :P

Cool... I am looking for a female Noblus who has a soft spot.... I will probs be using a 7 yr old slav character... Problem is... I can't find one! Other than the person who plays Mr. Hand... And they seem like they don't use their Noblus character

Cool... I am looking for a female Noblus who has a soft spot.... I will probs be using a 7 yr old slav character... Problem is... I can't find one! Other than the person who plays Mr. Hand... And they seem like they don't use their Noblus character
Hmmm, I can think of 3 Noblus females off of the top of my head currently active– If you hop on the discord it may be easier for you to find people. If you post in the 'Looking For' channel, it's designed so that you can say what you want someone else to play in relation to your character, and the appropriate parties can respond!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back