• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Electric Sheep | Dystopian Sci-Fi | Cyberpunk [OPEN]

So... much... lore...
Haha, tell me about it, my lazy ass had to write it! There's no need to feel obligated to read all of it or memorise it though; it's just there for reference so you can see what interests you and where you might wanna put ya character!

I'm interested as well in this
Welcome aboard if you do decide to join us then!

Coolio. Be sure to join the Discord if you can
Look at you being all responsible and covering for me and my exam-buried ass. #Blessed #YasKween

I'm definitely interested in this. If you put the effort into writing all that lore, you must be a dedicated person.
Whilst this is true, sadly it seems to result in 99% increased meme production rather than anything good or wholesome xD

Wow I am thoroughly impressed by the detail of this world. The amount of thought and dedication you've put into this is amazing. I would love to join, but I'm not exactly sure what my summer schedule is going to be like (in terms of work/studying), so I just wanted to state my interest and hopefully I'll have the time to create a character for this! :)

Wow I am thoroughly impressed by the detail of this world. The amount of thought and dedication you've put into this is amazing. I would love to join, but I'm not exactly sure what my summer schedule is going to be like (in terms of work/studying), so I just wanted to state my interest and hopefully I'll have the time to create a character for this! :)

As someone also stuck working/studying this summer, I can definitely empathize; hopefully this RP won't be too fast paced so as to make it difficult to keep up, so I hope you'll be able to join us! If not, thank you very much for the flattery, it shall over-inflate my ego nicely, and I wish you the best of luck w/ studying!

U P D A T E

FYI we are now implementing a rule that, once you have joined the discord, you have 10 days to create your character and make their first post, unless you have notified me or the Co-GM Tex in advance that you'll be unable to make a character for a while due to logitical reasons, so please, make sure to let us know if there's likely to be a delay for you!

Presently hunting for Noblus, Secret Police Agents, and members for the Fleet. Fancy fighting for the imperials Empire? Sign up today!

Hot dog, this looks exciting! I Just finished my first pass over the lore, I'll probably take another more in-depth look tomorrow. Any chance you're looking for another player?

Hot dog, this looks exciting! I Just finished my first pass over the lore, I'll probably take another more in-depth look tomorrow. Any chance you're looking for another player?
Most certainly, forever and always; the angel/noblus/eyes/fleet positions are especially keen for players, but all factions are open save the Blind Bureau at the moment! We look forward to having you.

Most certainly, forever and always; the angel/noblus/eyes/fleet positions are especially keen for players, but all factions are open save the Blind Bureau at the moment! We look forward to having you.
Is there by chance an ooc or discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back