• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Electric Sheep [Androids | Politics | Space] - Always Open

ReverseTex ReverseTex dunno if you were referencing Underworld in your post, but Wilhelm has been underground for a decade now - and Underworld's been there almost as long, so it's not a new thing. Wilhelm sold all his entertainment assets a decade ago and fucked off down there, starting a little clubhouse for himself and living off whatever money he'd accumulated.

And if you weren't referencing Underworld - well, that's some background on it, anyway.

ReverseTex ReverseTex dunno if you were referencing Underworld in your post, but Wilhelm has been underground for a decade now - and Underworld's been there almost as long, so it's not a new thing. Wilhelm sold all his entertainment assets a decade ago and fucked off down there, starting a little clubhouse for himself and living off whatever money he'd accumulated.

And if you weren't referencing Underworld - well, that's some background on it, anyway.
important question on underworld lore: Is the bouncer a three headed dog robot?

Its open?

tenor.gif

Thanks for pointing me to your rp. I'm totally interested. I've got to keep reading through your info to figure out where I wanna nestle myself into your universe.

Thanks for pointing me to your rp. I'm totally interested. I've got to keep reading through your info to figure out where I wanna nestle myself into your universe.

'ello 'ello 'ello :) Welcome to the club. Any help I can offer you, feel free to shoot me a PM / my discord is Bang Bang #1548 :) Nice to see my evil tactics worked :P

Looking to join with either a council member or an heir to a council member, and an Android! This looks so cool!
I don’t have a ton of time on my hands right now but I saw this and just couldn’t resist

Looking to join with either a council member or an heir to a council member, and an Android! This looks so cool!
I don’t have a ton of time on my hands right now but I saw this and just couldn’t resist
Haha, just as I read this us on the discord chat were crying about soon having little free time, so, you're in the same boat as us friend! Plenty of counsel seats open, and yes, we're in great need of some more androids :) Welcome to the club and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

so this is one of the most beaautifuuully in-depth and atmospheric roleplays I've seen recently on this site?? damn :bishiesparklesl:
aight I've narrowed my characters down to two-ish.. (maybe a sneaky three.. crying because I don't know if I even have time for one wtf) I've been thinking tho, how does a friendly rivalry between one of them and Sir Lancelot ('friendly' and 'rivalry' cause Lancey's kicking his ass and he's bitter) for the top ye olde BioMod shoppe in the cluster sound? :o

so this is one of the most beaautifuuully in-depth and atmospheric roleplays I've seen recently on this site?? damn :bishiesparklesl:
aight I've narrowed my characters down to two-ish.. (maybe a sneaky three.. crying because I don't know if I even have time for one wtf) I've been thinking tho, how does a friendly rivalry between one of them and Sir Lancelot ('friendly' and 'rivalry' cause Lancey's kicking his ass and he's bitter) for the top ye olde BioMod shoppe in the cluster sound? :o

mmm talk atmospheric to me.

A sneaky three is always a good three. And I would LOVE someone to be Lance's rival - fyi he is off his rocker and thinks he's one of the knights of the round table from Camelot, but he's also a shrewd businessman and an excellent tech dude. I would love to see this rival you have in mind (p.s. Nigel also hangs out there too. Mainly to be snarky and try get people to let him toy with their genetics/bodies/etc)

<3 rustling grass.. crickets.. hhmmm

alssoooo are there already enough tech users? because I was also wondering if a technically 'blind' one could be interesting :lennymeh:

<3 rustling grass.. crickets.. hhmmm

alssoooo are there already enough tech users? because I was also wondering if a technically 'blind' one could be interesting :lennymeh:
A blind one would be fascinating, since they'd have tech as a sixth sense sort of function. There are some Techs, yep - off the top of my head, we have Jem, Anthony, and Swift - minor side characters include Sir Lancelot and Rachel. More are always welcome aboard.

Hello~

A bit late to the game here, but yes. Interest. Much interest. Though, while I've been in plenty of RPs before (Collidias Rex can vouch for that), this would be my first time joining one on this website, so apologies if I make some mistakes in coding or it takes me a bit to get used to the site's layout, UI, etc.

As for what kind of character I am interested in playing? Well, I have my own brand of OCD where I if I see a role that needs to be filled, I fill it. (This is due to a terrible first impression of roleplaying where I joined an adventuring party that had three fire mages, a thief, and no healer ... that was not fun). In a forum roleplay, that takes on a bit of a different meaning, but I'll find some balance between what kind of character I'm comfortable playing and what kind of character the RP needs to help drive story and conflict forward. Essentially, I'll be searching through the "Looking for" or "Claimable" sections of the character sheets thread and using that to decide where I think I could be useful. Though, being able to make 4 characters, I'll likely leave one character slot free for just me playing whatever I want as well. I was thinking someone who is attached to the TechGarden business, though I'm still in the conception stages of building that character. Will have something to turn into the character pool soon, I hope, though tomorrow is new years eve, so we'll see.

Hello~

A bit late to the game here, but yes. Interest. Much interest. Though, while I've been in plenty of RPs before (Collidias Rex can vouch for that), this would be my first time joining one on this website, so apologies if I make some mistakes in coding or it takes me a bit to get used to the site's layout, UI, etc.

As for what kind of character I am interested in playing? Well, I have my own brand of OCD where I if I see a role that needs to be filled, I fill it. (This is due to a terrible first impression of roleplaying where I joined an adventuring party that had three fire mages, a thief, and no healer ... that was not fun). In a forum roleplay, that takes on a bit of a different meaning, but I'll find some balance between what kind of character I'm comfortable playing and what kind of character the RP needs to help drive story and conflict forward. Essentially, I'll be searching through the "Looking for" or "Claimable" sections of the character sheets thread and using that to decide where I think I could be useful. Though, being able to make 4 characters, I'll likely leave one character slot free for just me playing whatever I want as well. I was thinking someone who is attached to the TechGarden business, though I'm still in the conception stages of building that character. Will have something to turn into the character pool soon, I hope, though tomorrow is new years eve, so we'll see.

Coding is overrated and I'm squab at it so, no worries there :P

A TechGarden character could be really interesting - either way, whatever you go for, I'm a) honoured we get to be your first RP on here and b) am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Welcome to the RP and I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

I am very interested in this! I just recently finished reading the lore and I am utterly blown away by the dedication put into making that alone! I was thinking about having a mercenary / revolutionary character. One who runs with a small organization of political refugees and militant revolutionaries. As of what political leaning the character would have, I have not the slightest clue. You see i don't usually stay up until 2 in the morning, but once I caught a glimpse of one of your threads I could not stop reading. So I'm gonna hit the hay but I'll definitely try to think some more specific stuff up tomorrow. Great fucking work!

I am very interested in this! I just recently finished reading the lore and I am utterly blown away by the dedication put into making that alone! I was thinking about having a mercenary / revolutionary character. One who runs with a small organization of political refugees and militant revolutionaries. As of what political leaning the character would have, I have not the slightest clue. You see i don't usually stay up until 2 in the morning, but once I caught a glimpse of one of your threads I could not stop reading. So I'm gonna hit the hay but I'll definitely try to think some more specific stuff up tomorrow. Great fucking work!

2 in the morning is the time most of that lore was written so idk WHAT you mean implying it's a non functional time :P I'm thrilled to hear you like the sounds of it - a revolutionary character could be really fun. If you'd like to join the Android Rebellion, that's always open, or Boy's Syndicate is pretty good at anti establishment things. If you'd like to create your own faction with your character's own agenda, that's perfect too! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Hey this looks really interesting! I'm still reading over everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back