• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Electric Sheep [Androids | Politics | Space] - Always Open

Hey this looks really interesting! I'm still reading over everything...
Hi :) There's a fair bit to read over so don't worry, it takes ME a while to remember it (still don't remember it if I'm being honest!) - if I can be of assistance at all, feel free to PM me with any questions, or asking for a summary / help with how to join in with the roleplay.

Beside of luck and welcome to the club :)

Hey everyone! A bit late to the party but this all looks incredibly interesting, if a little overwhelming. Is it too late to join? I mean I know it says it's always open but afraid of joining and being "lost."

Hey everyone! A bit late to the party but this all looks incredibly interesting, if a little overwhelming. Is it too late to join? I mean I know it says it's always open but afraid of joining and being "lost."
Never too late to join - if you need any assistance in not being too overwhelmed, you are always welcome to PM me and I'll be of help in any way possible. Additionally, the beginning of the RP thread has a 'what's happening so far'. We are shortly due to jump to the next day in the RP (likely tomorrow or Monday) which would be a nice time to slip in :)

Okay! Thank you very much, I'll go over the Lore and read up as much as I can, and I'll PM you if I have any extra questions :)

we're now on 'day two' of The Passing, the perfect time for any newcomers to step into the action!​

Just a wee shout-out for you, because this game looks like a pretty impressive achievement and because my partner did his Masters on Phillip K Dick :)
My new life dream is to do my masters on PKD. So A) Thank you for the new #Goal and B) Thank you kindly for dropping in just to say it looks decent :) Hope you're well and thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back