• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Electric Sheep [Androids | Politics | Space] - Always Open

That... is not a reassuring statistic! Okay, riddled with nerves, I shall bare that in mind. I'm thinking of starting it late tomorrow/the coming weekend, depending on what suits folks, maximum, within the next week.

Omg sorry!!! Didn’t want to scare you!!! But you’re doing a great job so far!! I’d say depending on how many people join in the next couple of hours is how you should gage the start! If you need a GM i’ll gladly help you!

Omg sorry!!! Didn’t want to scare you!!! But you’re doing a great job so far!! I’d say depending on how many people join in the next couple of hours is how you should gage the start! If you need a GM i’ll gladly help you!
at the moment @_707_ is signed up to help out on GM stuff and guidance (first RP I've ever GMed on a website so... all the help I can get is rather needed :P ) - but any advice/guidance will be enormously appreciated. What numbers would you say are sensible to start with?

So if we have 8 people atm (including you) i’d say 10 is a good number

Perfect, I know roughly 3 people still have character(s) in the works so that should suit starting sooner rather than later. I'll get back to you (and this thread with an update) once I have a firm idea and have check with the rest of folk. Thanks again for your sagely advice :)

Perfect, I know roughly 3 people still have character(s) in the works so that should suit starting sooner rather than later. I'll get back to you (and this thread with an update) once I have a firm idea and have check with the rest of folk. Thanks again for your sagely advice :)

Then shooting for tonight or tomorrow would be perfect!! It takes a few days for the ball to roll anyways! And your welcome i’ll be here if ya need anything!!

I might be taking control of another lore character, in case nobody else picks before me. Looking forward to start.

ReverseTex ReverseTex got my character sheet up for my second character - give the background section a once-over and tell me if I've captured Jamie properly, or otherwise suggest any little changes I could make.

Got my second character up, modeled him pretty much on the lore. Also, Tony is the ruler of one noble house, so technically im in the council? Darn

ReverseTex ReverseTex got my character sheet up for my second character - give the background section a once-over and tell me if I've captured Jamie properly, or otherwise suggest any little changes I could make.
Wow, I got kinda spooked by that. For some sci-fi RPs, I've used Hades as my character nickname. Anyways as a senior member of the nobility like you (damn you are older than me), looking forward to work with you.

Collidias Rex Collidias Rex Aged Jaime up about 10 years so there wasn’t as large of a gap between them all. But yeah for the most part you got it right! Jaime himself would deliver the blow however, not his network of spies. He’d have them do the dirty work of course, but once he had everything together he’d handle that matter personally.

Also, if you wanna prewrite that exact scene for flashback purposes with YC i’ll gladly contribute Jaime’s end! Just PM me

Bang Bang Bang Bang alrighty sounds good! Totally up to you but since Jamie runs a monopoly of Joybars/ Stimhaunts shouldn’t he be on the lore page? He’s so far the youngest consul member, and is proven to be a deadly adversary

Also another question if ya don’t mind! So I saw that The Agency is loyal to the Noblus and i’d assume each Consul member would have a private guards. So I had a thought. I think Jamie’s next big scheme could be to have full control over The Agency, or at least partial control. I mean I have a perfect Jaime line for this.

"When the Emperor proclaims one thing and the Consul proclaims another, whose peace do The Agency protect? Who do they follow? The man who pays them...”

Last edited:
Bang Bang Bang Bang alrighty sounds good! Totally up to you but since Jamie runs a monopoly of Joybars/ Stimhaunts shouldn’t he be on the lore page? He’s so far the youngest consul member, and is proven to be a deadly adversary

Also another question if ya don’t mind! So I saw that The Agency is loyal to the Noblus and i’d assume each Consul member would have a private guards. So I had a thought. I think Jamie’s next big scheme could be to have full control over The Agency, or at least partial control. I mean I have a perfect Jaime line for this.

"When the Emperor proclaims one thing and the Consul proclaims another, whose peace do The Agency protect? Who do they follow? The man who pays them...”
He 100% should be - just going to brush up the Lore page with new additions now, apologies for the delay, I've been travelling and my phone was dead.

And did you just- did you just GAME OF THRONES this? Because of so, excellent :P

He 100% should be - just going to brush up the Lore page with new additions now, apologies for the delay, I've been travelling and my phone was dead.

And did you just- did you just GAME OF THRONES this? Because of so, excellent :P

No apology needed! Just excited to start!!

And I may have :lennymeh: So you’re cool with Jaime having secret control of the Agency?

No apology needed! Just excited to start!!

And I may have :lennymeh: So you’re cool with Jaime having secret control of the Agency?

I'm 100% cool with him corrupting it - Agency characters will get to choose who they side with if anything came out into the open, but I'm happy to have Ariel the leader be bought and in Jamie's pocket :)

Ah, also I meant to say on the note of the Noblus houses, each does indeed have their own private guard and private army.

House au Augutus has the largest one - you know, the one that literally created a dent in the Citadel? They also have dominance of the Imperial Fleet (albeit somewhat shared by House au Saara).

Bang Bang Bang Bang

I am creating a character sheet. Maybe two. Not sure for the other one, but I know I want to make an agent.

Fantastic. We'll likely be starting tomorrow, but if you get the basics of the character sheet(s) done I can accept you and you can add on any extras whenever suits you. Welcome Aboard!

I'm back from my break, and ready to jump in. What'd I miss?

Not too much :) We'll be starting up officially tomorrow, but characters will be accepted throughout the RP if that deadline is too soon for you.

I'd recommend reading the lore page if you haven't already, checking out the current characters accepted, especially people's 'looking for' sections to find a nice easy slot to fit into/character inspiration.

And lastly, welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back