• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Electric Feel

Annabella said:
I apologize, guys. My mother is having some severe medical issues and I'm taking care of her...give me a moment and I'll post.
That's no problem for me. I usually only respond once a day or every other day, but this is the weekend. I send my best wishes to your mother.

DreamBeat said:
I wasn't thinking controlling peoples' emotions per say. Stuff like nausea, hunger, amnesia, and hallucinations were what I was thinking. Though she wouldn't have any control over what they would be hallucinating about.
This same electrical barrier is one of the multiple reasons electronics will go screwy around them, so using electronics will also put them at risk while doing so, though there are many ways to protect themselves while using electronics, and there won't be any telepathic enemies for a while xD The girls could probably learn how to "backup" their electrical information in the brain, so if you messed up while controlling one of their synapses in the brain, it'll fire up the defence and backup to before the mess up. This won't protect them if their brain is damaged, but it will protect against non-physical attacks. Meaning, the girls will be able to test their powers on each other.

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Electrical barrier is one of the reasons the electronics will go screwy with them so it will put them at risk, but the electronics can protect them? How would they back up their electrical info? when you said that, it reminded me of backing up my phone on my computer.
Well, they have a magnetic field, like any magnet, and like earth. This magnetic field sort of keeps their brain working, like a firewall, it protects them from mental attacks. But with this field up, they can't use electronics, and it actually messes with electronics that are just around them. Later on in the roleplay, they'll be able to control the field's power and even shut it off. They can make it to where when the field is up it won't mess with electronics in the proximity, only ones they touch. But to be able to touch electronics they must take this barrier down, which can leave them open to mental attacks. Like I said, early in the roleplay with won't be a problem, and by the time it will be a problem they should hopefully have found ways to protect themselves with this barrier down.

Annabella said:
I apologize, guys. My mother is having some severe medical issues and I'm taking care of her...give me a moment and I'll post.
DreamBeat said:
That's no problem for me. I usually only respond once a day or every other day, but this is the weekend. I send my best wishes to your mother.
Yeah later on I'll be leaving the house for the night so I won't be able to post this afternoon to around tomorrow at noon-ish I think.

EDIT; Nevermind. I just found out I won't be back until monday. So if I make any posts tomorrow, they'll be from my phone. So either I won't post tomorrow or I'll have like 1 or two out tomorrow. We'll see. I'll try to post though xD

Last edited by a moderator:
NethanielShade said:
Well, they have a magnetic field, like any magnet, and like earth. This magnetic field sort of keeps their brain working, like a firewall, it protects them from mental attacks. But with this field up, they can't use electronics, and it actually messes with electronics that are just around them. Later on in the roleplay, they'll be able to control the field's power and even shut it off. They can make it to where when the field is up it won't mess with electronics in the proximity, only ones they touch. But to be able to touch electronics they must take this barrier down, which can leave them open to mental attacks. Like I said, early in the roleplay with won't be a problem, and by the time it will be a problem they should hopefully have found ways to protect themselves with this barrier down.
Yeah later on I'll be leaving the house for the night so I won't be able to post this afternoon to around tomorrow at noon-ish I think.

EDIT; Nevermind. I just found out I won't be back until monday. So if I make any posts tomorrow, they'll be from my phone. So either I won't post tomorrow or I'll have like 1 or two out tomorrow. We'll see. I'll try to post though xD
Ah ok. Thanks for explaining. And I guess I'll see you later then~

Well, you guys go ahead and post when you can, and when it gets to be my turn I'll make my posts. I've roleplayed on my phone before it's not that bad.

Annabella said:
I had some family matters to attend to. I will post momentarily.
I know, and it's no problem. I was asking if you were still having family issues, or if everything's alright so you can post now?

@Annabella @DreamBeat I posted. Sorry it took a while, but things will be getting more interesting now. Elysia should be meeting up with Kili by my next post, and Jenna the one after that. Then things will really pick up.

I feel like since Elysia is heading over to Kili's house, Jenna should too... But she's not really the type to go to someone's house without asking, so I was wondering if she should wait until school. And I was also wondering. Why did the cars work? 0.0

DreamBeat said:
I feel like since Elysia is heading over to Kili's house, Jenna should too... But she's not really the type to go to someone's house without asking, so I was wondering if she should wait until school. And I was also wondering. Why did the cars work? 0.0
Cars only require the battery to start, right? And I'm pretty sure car batteries have lots of charge. The girls didn't drain the batteries before the cars started, though the batteries could have died on the way home, so the cars won't start next time they need to.

Also it's the afternoon on a Monday in roleplay. The girls got excused from school because of the hospital, probably for Monday through Wednesday to give them a bit of at home rest. Also, why would she wait for school? Elysia an Kili are going to Jenna's house after Elysia reached Kili's house.

EDIT: Nevermind I talked to my mom and I might be wrong about the car thing lol. Guess it's just a plot hole we forgot about :/

NethanielShade said:
Cars only require the battery to start, right? And I'm pretty sure car batteries have lots of charge. The girls didn't drain the batteries before the cars started, though the batteries could have died on the way home, so the cars won't start next time they need to.
Also it's the afternoon on a Monday in roleplay. The girls got excused from school because of the hospital, probably for Monday through Wednesday to give them a bit of at home rest. Also, why would she wait for school? Elysia an Kili are going to Jenna's house after Elysia reached Kili's house.

EDIT: Nevermind I talked to my mom and I might be wrong about the car thing lol. Guess it's just a plot hole we forgot about :/
Next time, I guess we could make it so that we have to walk to school. The family, or at least Jenna's, will notice that the car isn't starting around Jenna. I figure if the girls walk to school, they might have more time to discuss things and maybe plan on what to do as well as discuss any self-defense they should learn later in the plot-line, though Jenna already does Tae Kwon Do.

So, it's Monday and they don't have to go to school?! Awesome! In the mean time, they should probably try to get the technology problem a little more under control. Not all the way, but just improve on it. I didn't know she was visiting Jenna's house -.- I guess I'll just wait then.

One more thing. I said that Jenna does Tae Kwon Do, but she really sucks at self-defense. She does it mostly for enjoyment and stress relief.

NethanielShade said:
Oh, do you not want Elysia to go by Jenna's house?
Oh, no, no. I just thought that we were meeting up at Elysia's house when you posted. I just need to wait since you guys aren't at the house yet. And anything I post at this time will just be a filler post anyway.

DreamBeat said:
Oh, no, no. I just thought that we were meeting up at Elysia's house when you posted. I just need to wait since you guys aren't at the house yet. And anything I post at this time will just be a filler post anyway.
Ah you're right. I should probably lengthen my post to where I get to Kili's house. @Annabella want me to do that, or are you planning on posting?

NethanielShade said:
Ah you're right. I should probably lengthen my post to where I get to Kili's house. @Annabella want me to do that, or are you planning on posting?
You can do that then I'll post.

Sorry, I went to eat dinner. I'm back now and I'll finish editing my post.

EDIT: Okay! I edited my post. ^-^

NethanielShade said:
You busy? ^-^
I'm extremely sorry for not being able to post as often, it appears that I was more busy than I originally assumed. By tonight, I swear.

@Annabella Oh no!! Kili died... Umm... I guess this is good bye then. Bye Annabella! It was a pleasure RPing with you ^.^

DreamBeat said:
@Annabella Oh no!! Kili died... Umm... I guess this is good bye then. Bye Annabella! It was a pleasure RPing with you ^.^
Same here, I wish I could've been more active but I was more busier than I thought.

I hope we will RP together later in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back