• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Electric Feel

NethanielShade said:
Haha it's no problem, I know how it is. I used to always wake up between 12 and 2 in the afternoon.
Also, @Annabella is it your turn to post?
Nope. ^_^

Well I made the last post, and if you don't wanna make the next post I guess it's up to Dream lol

It's pouring down rain, I see lightning, I hear thunder, and that is why I slept in late. I'm always more tired on rainy days...

Haha~ okay. I'm having some negative thoughts right now. Anyway, I need to eat and then to the computer. Hard to type a post on a phone.

NethanielShade said:
Oh my god, I hope you haven't been writing it this whole time, or it must be huge xD
No, no. I just got on the computer so I just started. It won't be that long.

Annabella said:
Go ahead, I'll post after. I'm occupied as of the moment but I'll be active. ^_^
Alrighty, will do.

On a side note, I've been researching electricity this whole time and apparently a single double A battery can easily kill a human being. They have enough energy inside them to do so, they just don't output it all at once. Now our girls, once they have control of their powers, can just drain a battery and touch someone to kill them. Electricity can be overpowered xD Humans really aren't very resistant to it at all.

NethanielShade said:
Alrighty, will do.
On a side note, I've been researching electricity this whole time and apparently a single double A battery can easily kill a human being. They have enough energy inside them to do so, they just don't output it all at once. Now our girls, once they have control of their powers, can just drain a battery and touch someone to kill them. Electricity can be overpowered xD Humans really aren't very resistant to it at all.
He~ Awesome. On top of all the things all three girls can do, maybe we should make it so that there are things that one of the girls can't do but the others can. Like Elysia is going to specialize more in the offense area right? So maybe she would struggle to produce and stabilize a big electric field.

NethanielShade said:
Alrighty, will do.
I am quite fond of the power play here, it reminds me of the movie Chronicle, that was an amazing movie and it centered around the strategic God Complex involved with sentient or powerful beings..

Annabella said:
I am quite fond of the power play here, it reminds me of the movie Chronicle, that was an amazing movie and it centered around the strategic God Complex involved with sentient or powerful beings..
You hit the nail RIGHT on the head~!!! This roleplay was, in fact, inspired by the film Chronicle.

DreamBeat said:
He~ Awesome. On top of all the things all three girls can do, maybe we should make it so that there are things that one of the girls can't do but the others can. Like Elysia is going to specialize more in the offense area right? So maybe she would struggle to produce and stabilize a big electric field.
The really cool thing about this, y'know, not being a video game means that there doesn't have to be balance involed. Our characters can and will become overpowered, like Annabella pointed out about the power play. This won't make things dull though. I told you I had a plot in mind. The lightning strike wasn't an accident. That said, there is one area in the power that Elysia is going to be really bad at. Hacking. Technically, with enough finesse, you would be able to manipulate code in a computer via the tiny electrical signals carrying information inside them. You could be the ultimate hacker, able to instantly figure out any password, access any database, ect. and it would actually be easier than controlling something like a human nervous system. Sadly, Elysia will be horrible at both of those things xD (And that skill will come in handy during the roleplay)

NethanielShade said:
You hit the nail RIGHT on the head~!!! This roleplay was, in fact, inspired by the film Chronicle.
The really cool thing about this, y'know, not being a video game means that there doesn't have to be balance involed. Our characters can and will become overpowered, like Annabella pointed out about the power play. This won't make things dull though. I told you I had a plot in mind. The lightning strike wasn't an accident. That said, there is one area in the power that Elysia is going to be really bad at. Hacking. Technically, with enough finesse, you would be able to manipulate code in a computer via the tiny electrical signals carrying information inside them. You could be the ultimate hacker, able to instantly figure out any password, access any database, ect. and it would actually be easier than controlling something like a human nervous system. Sadly, Elysia will be horrible at both of those things xD (And that skill will come in handy during the roleplay)
Now I kind of want to make my character the psychopathic one..

Annabella said:
Lol~

NethanielShade said:
Ah~ I see. So we will become powerful!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I thought your character really liked something like hacking... That's too bad. Looking forward to the plot ^.^ I was thinking for my character to be able to stimulate the brain to make people feel things in a similar way to electrical brain stimulation... although that would take lots and lots and lots of practice since it could practically kill a person if she does something wrong. Would it be my character or Annabella's character who can hack? Or both?

Or your character liked computers. My bad, I misread.

Annabella said:
Well, power tends to do that to people, eh? We'll see what happens over the course of the roleplay ^-^

DreamBeat said:
Lol~
Ah~ I see. So we will become powerful!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I thought your character really liked something like hacking... That's too bad. Looking forward to the plot ^.^ I was thinking for my character to be able to stimulate the brain to make people feel things in a similar way to electrical brain stimulation... although that would take lots and lots and lots of practice since it could practically kill a person if she does something wrong. Would it be my character or Annabella's character who can hack? Or both?

Or your character liked computers. My bad, I misread.
My character likes computers, yes, and though the hacking ability would greatly interest her (and frustrate her when she can't do it), she can't do it because of her unstable-ness. She's good at manipulating large, deadly amounts of electricity, but she can't do the opposite and control small currents with finesse.

EDIT: Also, learning to control people's emotions could be troublesome because your first attempt will kill someone. And your second. And probably your ten thousandth. But we can think of something. The girls are immune to electricity, and they are immune to telepathic attacks to the mind in any way. Since telepathy is controlling the electric synapses in one's brain. The girls can defend themselves from this type of attack by the electromagnetic barrier created by their powers. This same electrical barrier is one of the multiple reasons electronics will go screwy around them, so using electronics will also put them at risk while doing so, though there are many ways to protect themselves while using electronics, and there won't be any telepathic enemies for a while xD The girls could probably learn how to "backup" their electrical information in the brain, so if you messed up while controlling one of their synapses in the brain, it'll fire up the defence and backup to before the mess up. This won't protect them if their brain is damaged, but it will protect against non-physical attacks. Meaning, the girls will be able to test their powers on each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't thinking controlling peoples' emotions per say. Stuff like nausea, hunger, amnesia, and hallucinations were what I was thinking. Though she wouldn't have any control over what they would be hallucinating about.

This same electrical barrier is one of the multiple reasons electronics will go screwy around them, so using electronics will also put them at risk while doing so, though there are many ways to protect themselves while using electronics, and there won't be any telepathic enemies for a while xD The girls could probably learn how to "backup" their electrical information in the brain, so if you messed up while controlling one of their synapses in the brain, it'll fire up the defence and backup to before the mess up. This won't protect them if their brain is damaged, but it will protect against non-physical attacks. Meaning, the girls will be able to test their powers on each other.

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Electrical barrier is one of the reasons the electronics will go screwy with them so it will put them at risk, but the electronics can protect them? How would they back up their electrical info? when you said that, it reminded me of backing up my phone on my computer.

I apologize, guys. My mother is having some severe medical issues and I'm taking care of her...give me a moment and I'll post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back