• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Electric Feel

NethanielShade

Experienced Roleplayer
Roleplay Type(s)
Any questions or discussion pertaining to the roleplay should be asked/posted here.

Also: Throughout the roleplay, please check the "Overview" tab, as there I will be posting immersive and dark hints about the plot, as well as certain things about our main characters, in a freaky and immersive way.

The place is up for debate. All four of us seem to be here now and since this roleplay will be ran by us, we can talk about it. @Annabella you busy?

I think the roleplay should take place in a fictional city in the U.S. but I don't really care which state. The school the four of us go to is Golden Storm High School.

NethanielShade said:
The place is up for debate. All four of us seem to be here now and since this roleplay will be ran by us, we can talk about it. @Annabella you busy?
I think the roleplay should take place in a fictional city in the U.S. but I don't really care which state. The school the four of us go to is Golden Storm High School.
Not busy whatsoever. Did you need anything?

Annabella said:
Not busy whatsoever. Did you need anything?
I was wondering if you had any ideas on what the location should be. Also if DreamBeat and StoneWolf18 finish their characters tonight, then we can start roleplaying tonight.

NethanielShade said:
I was wondering if you had any ideas on what the location should be. Also if DreamBeat and StoneWolf18 finish their characters tonight, then we can start roleplaying tonight.
I was thinking.. Colorado. Don't know why.

My cousins and uncle and an old friend of mine lives in Colorado lol~ I have mine almost finished. Just putting the finishing touches together.

NethanielShade said:
Do either of you live in Colorado? @StoneWolf18 do you live in Colorado?
Nope and um -glances at notification spam- I uh may or may not be joining. If I don't get my CS up by tonight then you are free to give my spot away! Just didn't realize this many RPs would become active all at once >.<

NethanielShade said:
Do either of you live in Colorado? @StoneWolf18 do you live in Colorado?
I reside in North Carolina. My Mother comes from Germany, my father comes from Atlanta (he's African-American) and we have mixtures of Native American in my family.

Just a little history.

I don't live in Colorado. Only been there once to visit when I was young. Can't remember when I've been there. I live in Texas right now, though I've been to a several other places.

Alrighty, I'm from Texas and I've never been to Colorado. This makes things easier, if none of us have been to Colorado then inconsistencies between the roleplay and the real world will go relatively unnoticed.

EDIT: Awesome! We're both from Texas.

@Annabella You have a diverse family 0.0 Wow. That's amazing.

By the way guys, if you want to know more about my character, feel free to ask, and I'll answer questions.

StoneWolf18 said:
Nope and um -glances at notification spam- I uh may or may not be joining. If I don't get my CS up by tonight then you are free to give my spot away! Just didn't realize this many RPs would become active all at once >.<
Hmm. Well, make your desision now, do you want to join or not? Because I've been thinking about narrowing it down to three people, because I've been waiting all week for people to join the roleplay and I'm impatient xD So if you wanna join, that's great, but if not then I might just make it be us three

DreamBeat said:
@Annabella You have a diverse family 0.0 Wow. That's amazing.

By the way guys, if you want to know more about my character, feel free to ask, and I'll answer questions.
It'd probably be more fun to find stuff about your character out through roleplay. And I live in the Midland/Odessa area.

NethanielShade said:
Hmm. Well, make your desision now, do you want to join or not? Because I've been thinking about narrowing it down to three people, because I've been waiting all week for people to join the roleplay and I'm impatient xD So if you wanna join, that's great, but if not then I might just make it be us three
-awkwardly backs out of room-

StoneWolf18 said:
-awkwardly backs out of room-
Awww .-. Well if you change your mind, I've been thinking about the plot of this roleplay a lot, and I can bend it to make someone join half way if you decide to.

NethanielShade said:
Awww .-. Well if you change your mind, I've been thinking about the plot of this roleplay a lot, and I can bend it to make someone join half way if you decide to.
Ill check back later if I get time! With all my current rps, trying to GM a few more and school starting, my metaphorical plate is a bit full at the moment.

DreamBeat said:
@NethanielShade Ah... I haven't heard of that place. Might just be because I've only been in Texas for three years now.
images

Midland Texas: Population ~124,000. Not the biggest city lol.

EDIT: What do you mean by "pass"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back