• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Electric Feel

I can certainly start tonight, but I don't think I'll be around to post a lot (as in 10 posts). I'm procrastinating homework right now -.- I know it's Friday, but I have a lot to do over the weekend, so I gotta wake up before 12 at least. Gotta sleep early (as in before 1) *le sigh* On the bright side, THREE DAY WEEKEND!

I have homework too, but I'm going to spread it out over the weekend so it shouldn't take out of my roleplaying time xD I may or may not be going out of town saturday night and coming back sunday, but I'll try to get some posts done on my phone if that happens.

Anyways, I'll make the first IC post. We'll be starting in the car, coming back from hanging out somewhere. @Annabella want your character to be the driver since she's the oldest? Or yours, @DreamBeat only thing is my character does't have her licence yet.

DreamBeat said:
@Annabella You have a diverse family 0.0 Wow. That's amazing.

By the way guys, if you want to know more about my character, feel free to ask, and I'll answer questions.
Thanks! My family consists of backwoods rednecks, African-Americans, and strange...Germans. Texas seems like a fun place to live.

NethanielShade said:
I have homework too, but I'm going to spread it out over the weekend so it shouldn't take out of my roleplaying time xD I may or may not be going out of town saturday night and coming back sunday, but I'll try to get some posts done on my phone if that happens.
Anyways, I'll make the first IC post. We'll be starting in the car, coming back from hanging out somewhere. @Annabella want your character to be the driver since she's the oldest? Or yours, @DreamBeat only thing is my character does't have her licence yet.
Sure! Sorry, got distracted by Billy Joel.

Who are rednecks? But mix of three? That's a lot mix. I'm making no sense. Texas... it's been a boring place to live in so far other than school. Maybe it's the fact that I have to drive everywhere to go to someplace fun.

Huh... So she is the oldest. That's weird 0.0 My character's a senior and she's almost 17. Just noticed that.

DreamBeat said:
Who are rednecks? But mix of three? That's a lot mix. I'm making no sense. Texas... it's been a boring place to live in so far other than school. Maybe it's the fact that I have to drive everywhere to go to someplace fun.
Huh... So she is the oldest. That's weird 0.0 My character's a senior and she's almost 17. Just noticed that.
Oh wow! I skipped over the grade and only read the age. That's weird, though, a senior who's turning sixteen? Did she skip a grade? Most sophomores are 15-16, juniors 16-17, and seniors 17-18.

NethanielShade said:
Oh wow! I skipped over the grade and only read the age. That's weird, though, a senior who's turning sixteen? Did she skip a grade? Most sophomores are 15-16, juniors 16-17, and seniors 17-18.
No, no. She's turning 17 soon. Wait.... when in the year is this taking place? 0.0 In the middle of the school year? If so, then I gotta bump her down a grade or raise her age.

Btw, I'm 16 and I'm a senior ^.^ It's just a late birthday.

DreamBeat said:
My Grandmere is Native American, Grandfather is German.. The Native American side has an affinity for guns and alcohol and Western music. I learned how to hunt when I was 12.. no joke.

All my exes live in Texaaas...that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee...

Annabella said:
My Grandmere is Native American, Grandfather is German.. The Native American side has an affinity for guns and alcohol and Western music. I learned how to hunt when I was 12.. no joke.
All my exes live in Texaaas...that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee...
That's cool! Hunt?! That sounds more exciting than sit home and watch anime.

Hang your hat in Tennessee? Huh? I find Texan people normal now, but when I first transferred to my school, people were really nice to me and approached me and stuff, and that was weird.

DreamBeat said:
No, no. She's turning 17 soon. Wait.... when in the year is this taking place? 0.0 In the middle of the school year? If so, then I gotta bump her down a grade or raise her age.

Btw, I'm 16 and I'm a senior ^.^ It's just a late birthday.
Woah that's really weird. I'm sixteen, and I'm a sophomore. Anyways let's assume it's the beginning of the school year, about a month in.

DreamBeat said:
That's cool! Hunt?! That sounds more exciting than sit home and watch anime.
Hang your hat in Tennessee? Huh? I find Texan people normal now, but when I first transferred to my school, people were really nice to me and approached me and stuff, and that was weird.
Not when you have to skin a deer, it's not. Anime is fun. I hated being dragged out of the home because I wanted to play video games..

It's a song from George Strait
xD also they said Texans were either extremely rude or extremely hospitable..

NethanielShade said:
Woah that's really weird. I'm sixteen, and I'm a sophomore. Anyways let's assume it's the beginning of the school year, about a month in.
Hmm... America is weird in terms of ages and grades. I think in Asian countries, they go... If you were born in this year, you're in this grade unless you came from another country and blah, blah, blah.

Okay, let's say she's 17 then. Gonna switch her 17 if we're a month in. I'm turning 17 this month~~~~

Annabella said:
Not when you have to skin a deer, it's not. Anime is fun. I hated being dragged out of the home because I wanted to play video games..
It's a song from George Strait
xD also they said Texans were either extremely rude or extremely hospitable..
0.0 Blood... real blood and mushy skin and... nvrmd. But I get the feeling of being dragged out of home. People just don't do it often to me.

I guess that part's true from what I've seen so far. There are normal people in the middle. A lot, actually. I guess it just depends on who you meet.

I happen to take a disliking to short posts so I apologize for my hypocrisy concerning this one. The next will certainly be longer.

No worries. Mine won't be any longer... But I do write in paragraphs often. Please excuse any short lines I put out.

Haha, it's completely understandable. I struggled to make mine as long as I did. It's hard to make longer posts at the beginning of a roleplay.

NethanielShade said:
Haha, it's completely understandable. I struggled to make mine as long as I did. It's hard to make longer posts at the beginning of a roleplay.
God, you should have seen this one Detailed RP I'm doing. Our CS's were enough for a book and the posts are even longer.

Annabella said:
God, you should have seen this one Detailed RP I'm doing. Our CS's were enough for a book and the posts are even longer.
Oh I believe you. I was in a Vampire Knight roleplay once where the posts were required to have like 2,000 words at least each, if I remember right. The character sheet was the most detailed character I'd ever thought out, and I still had the shortest character sheet. xD

NethanielShade said:
Oh I believe you. I was in a Vampire Knight roleplay once where the posts were required to have like 2,000 words at least each, if I remember right. The character sheet was the most detailed character I'd ever thought out, and I still had the shortest character sheet. xD
Jesus, no thank you. Detailed ones are amazing but I'm on a Tablet and it's painful enough.

I don't ever want to join an RP that requires posts to be so long. I will never post once a day for that. More like once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back