• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ..eldritch..

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About
Are you gonna run away?

"M-mom?? Dad?? What's going on? Where are you taking me?!"
"Sweetheart please listen to us...it's not safe here for you...the hunters they're coming and we need to get you away from here.
"No! I won't leave you two!! Mom! Dad! Please!!"
"I'm sorry child but it is not safe for you here! We are not going to let you be killed by these hunters!! Guards...take them away somewhere safe..."
"NO NO!! Please don't do this! Please!!"
Two years have passed since the hunters raided the mystical lands of our fellow supernatural creatures. The children of the royal families have been sent to a small town in Maine for safety from the hunters. In the beginning, the group rarely talked to each other and distanced themselves but seeing as they haven't heard from their families they're all that they have. Their silences grew into something more magnificent...friendships began to bloom between all of them. Although they were in a town that was completely new to them and nowhere near home...they were all the family they needed. Everything so far has been going well for the group of supernaturals until one by one hunters begin appearing in the town. Will they leave the perfect life they have in the town or will they stay and fight?

Status
Discord
Always accepting!
Coming Soon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Rules
Are you gonna fight?
Don't be an asshole, there's already enough on here
This is going to be a detailed roleplay so I expect 2+paragraphs (7-10 sentences)
Try not make a whole lot of grammar errors
I want posting to be at least 2 times a week if possible
If you are accepted and you have not posted in 2 weeks your character will be removed
All heated things must fade-to-black
Keep all drama out of the OOC
If you have a problem with someone or something please pm and I'll try and help
Be respectful to me and everyone else in the roleplay
If you are disrespectful in any way you will be removed from the roleplay point blank period
NO RESERVATIONS/NO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
I do have the right to not accept your character if it does not meet my standards
If you have any questions or concerns or even ideas please let me know and we can talk about it more
I accept realistic images only no exceptions
I highly recommend using BBcode in your CS cause I just like em lol
There will be some face claims I will not accept in the roleplay due to repetition, if I ask you to change it please do so
Oh yeah, there will be specific roles taken by my friends...if you think it is unfair in any way welp sorry last time I checked it was roleplay my and I could do whatever I want with it.

due date
TBD

Links
coming soon

code by pasta pasta

Last edited:
Alright, everyone, the link to the cs is open and please be warned there are some people who will automatically get a specific role before submitting a cs, do not let that discourage you from applying for other roles and do not think of it as unfair...people like to play favorites on here and that is acceptable. I want everyone who has peaked interest to apply regardless of if an intended role they wanted is taken.
Realistic/Modern - ..eldritch cs..

just wondering if you can apply with more than one character~ if like they are of different genders and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back