• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eldritch Harem

Aestheticly_Sinning

away for a while, sorry for not responding!
The characters I'll be using are all on this page

Three dangerous world ending gods lie in slumber deep beneath the mortal realm's soil and waters. One could consume the earth from the inside out, one could destroy all of humanity, and the other could freeze everything as it is. Intimidating, terrifying, existentially inane. You summon all three, for whatever diabolical reason, and find yourself in the weirdest harem ever consisting of...wait...are these even the gods? They're...they're not even doing their jobs I- why'd you wake them up again?

This is a romance RP consisting of a harem between 1 or more of YOUR character(s) and MY gods! They're chaotic himbos. Questions, concerns, and topics will be discussed via DM! Requirements are that you must be able to write more than 2 phrases* per turn and it's preferred that you're able to stick to a consistent POV.

*Don't type like this. And then click enter.

Hmm this has died before it ever started... Well i like the concept and would like to rp it if at all possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back