• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eggmans Victory

"There is one more thing. You were in some of the visions and apparently come from the future...please don't lie to me. Do you? Are you un-affected by the explosion in one of them that wiped our memories and turned us to kids...Are they memories? I...It feels like my body remembers it even if my mind doesn't...please don't lie to me...whatever you tell me if you know anything will stay between us." That one thing turned to a few.

Silver clicked his pen shut and looked at the hedgehog confused as he slid the note across the table. But he quickly returned to his smile.
"Ok I'll be 100% honest with you Shadow." The counselor said trying to be assuring and not show any concern for the boy, "I did not come from the future. I was born about 25 years ago, went through school, got my high school and college diploma, and now I'm trying to help kids." He said, "I don't know anything about any explosion, or memory wiping." He went on, "And as someone who wants to help you... Take a break from worrying about this. At least for tonight, try to relax and have some fun."

Shadow sighed. It did sound truthful so he grabed the note. "Uh...thanks I guess and I'll try." He would try to relax but he doubted he could. He hurried back to class and handed the teacher the note. When he got to his desk he glanced at Scourge. His eyes filled with anger. The visions of Scourge were by far worse in his oppion than the fact that Shadow himself nearly joined an alien race to destroy this planet.

Scourge had his feet up on his desk and looked half asleep, bored out of his mind, so he didn't even register that Shadow had entered the room and that he was glaring at him. Though he wouldn't have known why the Hedgehog was so upset at him... Other then in general being the class bully.

Shadow removed his gaze from Scourge and looked back at his notes. It had seemed Mr. Burns wasn't talking anymore and he was sitting so Shadow decided he'd get the remaining notes after class. Letting out a sigh Shadow closed his eyes and counted to ten in his head. It didn't exactly calm him...much but it worked somewhat and the thing that calmed him down the most he wasn't exactly aloud to do right now and that was just go for a run. Something the Sonic of his visions also seemed to have enjoyed.
Shadow had gotten so lost in his rembering all the visions that he had and trying to figure out what they meant he hadn't even heard the bell that dismissed them for lunch ring. He knew he said he'd try to relax to Mr. Silver but even though he wanted to it was as if his mind was programmed to think about theese things and try to break them down to where they made 100% sense and not even .1% less.

"Yo Shadow." Someone said lightly punching him in the back, a poking feeling jabbing him as well, as Knuckles the Echidna said trying to get his friends attention. "Come on, let's get some lunch. I'm starving!" The red mole said looking at Shadow a but confused. His friend seemed to be distracted here of late. With what Knuckles couldn't tell you. He just seemed more moody and on edge then he usually was.

"What's up with you lately." Knuckles asked, as they started to walk. The red mole had his hands behind his head chewing a piece of gum. He even blew a large bubble, it making a satisfying POP after a few seconds.

Shadow didn't feel good for lying to one of his perhaps even his best friend, but if he knew what was going on with him. For all Shadow knew he'd think he was crazy like what Shadow thought everyone who knew about them did. "I'm fine." He said with a sigh.

Knuckles kind of grunted and shrugged his shoulders. He could tell that was a lie, he may have been a jock but that didn't mean he was stupid. But he didn't feel like forcing a answer out of Shadow. Plus he wasn't really the person you would want to go to for a shoulder to cry on... And he liked that.
"Kay." He said finally as they got to the cafeteria.

Shadow looked around, his hand unconsciously reaching in his quills to squeeze the emerald. "Tell the others to meet us outside...I'll explain everything." He didn't care anymore, a feeling of huge amounts of dread was eating at him.

"Huh?" Knuckles asked looking at Shadow, a eye brow raised, "Could this wait until maybe after lunch? I'm starving?" Asked, again noting how weird his friend was acting... But was hoping it could hold off for like another 20 minutes

Good." The boy said as they got in line but he did tap on Creams shoulder, "Hey Shadow wants to meet with the gang after lunch..."

Shadow looked around, his eyes glaring over the entire cafeteria. He didn't know why, but that dread fealing continued to increase as he moved along the line.

Soon a man walked in and when he did everyone in the cafeteria did stop. All the talking stopped, people on line froze even the workers stopped as the Principal walked in.
"Uh what's Principal Eggman here?" Knuckles asked

Shadow grit his teeth. He resisted the urge to grab the emerald in his quills. "He must want the emerald..." He muttered to himself.

"You're what?" Knuckles asked as the principal walked around sounding pretty cheerful. As he did most of the time when he talked but everyone knew the principal was a mean person and got angry very quickly.

"Hello Shadow and Knuckles." The principal said smiling down at the two kids, "How are you doing today?"

"Fine I guess Principal Eggman..." Knuckles muttered

That's good." He said keeping his eye on Shadow, "Mr. Silver said you might be stressed out Shadow." He said knitting his eyebrows, "He thought maybe you were stressing out over nothing... But is there anything you'd like to tell me?" He asked well aware all eyes were on him and Shadow

Eggman pit his hand over his heart, "Oh you wound me Shadow. I'm your principal, I just want what's best for you... I assure you you can trust me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back