• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eggmans Victory

Shadow made a small growl sound. He thought of just asking to talk to Mr. Silver right now. THe teacher would understand...right? Shadow decided to raise his hand to see if he could. It'd be better to be away from Scourge as much as possible.

Scourge smiled seeing he was getting on Shadows nerves. So he threw a few more. But when Shadow raised his hand the boy stopped and pretended to take notes.

"Yes Shadow?" The teacher asked seeing the boy with his hand raised.

"Hm... That's usually something you ask at the end of class." She said and looked through a folder at some of his homework assignments. Seeing he had a B+ on the last one she figured he wouldnt be missing out on to much for now, "But I guess you can go and see him. But I want a note that you were there."

"Alright." Shadow quickly packed his stuff and went there knowing it'd take a while. After he closed the door behind him and was halfway there. "Ok...let's hope mom was right to tell me to talk to him. After all...some people are after my emerald." He reached for it but pulled his hand back.
When Shadow got to the door he'd raise his fist having second thoughts but decided to know anyways.

Sadly for Shadow Silver was special have some special Psychokinesis powers and was able to literally sense Shadow outside the door. Also Shadows pause at the door didn't help.
"Come in." The man said, the door glowing a light blue as the door opened.

Shadow took a step back in shock. "What the hell!?" He quickly looked at the white hedgehog in time to see the cyan glow fade. He hesitated due to shock but then remembered though he didn't master it he did have the abilty to teleport. With the knowing that he no longer was one of few in this school with "un-mobianly." power he went right in and shut the door behind him before sitting down. Then he got right to the point. "My mom suggested I talk to you about theese visions I've been having...The most recent is my brother Sonic and I are blond and fighting a giant lizard in space. Another vision I had was of a bigger me and some robot named Metal Sonic in a fight in what some purple cat called the Sol Diemission and introduced herself as Blaze...but I never met Blaze...I believe this is behind the visions." Shadow pulled the emerald out of his quills but didn't set it down. With how tight he was gripping it in his left hand it looked as if Shadow expected something to try to take it from him.

"Language young man." Silver said a little stern as the boy walked into the room and shut the door. The man was dressed in a white dress shirt, teal bow tie, some kahkis, dress shoes, and a pair of thick rimmed classes. "Good to see you Shadow." He greeted the boy motioning towards a chair for the kid to sit, as he popped his own feet up onto the desk. He listened to Shadow s "visions" and at the emerald. He started to fiddle with his thumbs and looked at his desk for a brief second before looking back at Shadow.
"That's a interesting..." Silver said as he sat up and moved forward up on his desk. He held his hand open and asked, "May I?" Wanting to see the emerald a bit closer.

Shadow looked from the emerald to Silver. "No disrespect sir but if you don't mind I'd perfer to keep it in my hands at all time due to...well I know some people are after it."

"Ok that's fine." Silver said giving him a small smile, "And who are these people trying to get it?" He asked as he picked up a rubix cube and started to spin the sections around in his head. "But I will say it's a bit strange you mention a purple cat named Blaze. As that's the name of my sister... Who's also a purple cat."

Shadow was shocked. "Y...your sister?" He quickly shook his head. "To answer your question I saw this news cast about someone named Dr. Eggman who is after theese Chaos Emeralds."

"Yes." He said and picked up a picture off his desk, "But I've heard about this Eggman fellow. A girl named Rouge was in her earlier and I had to assure her that he wasn't after her jewelry collection." He said with a bit of amusement on his face, "He seems to be looking for very specific emeralds from what I've been told. And I doubt your emerald is one of them. Maybe these visions are coming from you stressing over the jewel?" He suggested, "Though it's weird you would have seen my sister." He admitted and turned the picture around showing Silver in a graduation gown with a purple cat hugging him dressed the same way.

Shadow smiled at the picture. His own family comming to mind. "but that's not it...I can feel other's people presence like when they sneak up on me i know we're there...my friend Tails thinks it's an old but really basic techquine called Energy Senosry and well I think he's right because this emerald...it's giving off huge amounts of energy to much for me to focus on without feeling like I'm going to explode."

"Well it could be. You have the ability to teleport,correct?" Silver asked, sitting his picture down. "So you have the ability... Oh how to put this... You store energy very differently then most people do. You haven't been very successful in being able to teleport. So the energy doesn't have anywh to go but to just stay in side and wait to be used. So that's probably why you're going to burst with energy." He assured the boy, "I don't think you have anything to worry about Shadow. Not about your powers or this emerald. You're just probably under stress with school, your power of you only have one, maybe your brother and family life. This things lead to us having weird dreams and feeling overwhelmed."

Shadow knew this was true but he didn't feel stressed he actually felt quite calm rather. "but...I don't feel stressed...I mean ok no matter what I say you'll rebound so let's say I'm right and this Eggman is after this emerald what do you recomend me to do if he comes knocking on my door asking for it?"

Shadow was right Silver would just disagree with Shadow... Because the boy was acting like he was stressed out.
"Ok. Hypothetical." Silver said thinking, "If he was hunting for your emerald for some reason. I would leave it at home in a place where only you can find it. It's not like he can track the emerald or anything. But if you carry it around people will see it and word might get back to Eggman, some way some how, that you have. Then he'd be hunting you and your family."

Shadow knew Silver was right but he didn't like under-estimating people and the not able to track them was true even in his current visions. He would only nod but he would contiune to hold it.

"Ok." Silver said with a satisfied smile. Of course Silver wasn't a idiot, he was a counselor for teenagers. He doubted Shadow was going to listen... But he gave his advice. But while Shadow was there he figured he should continue talking to the boy.
"So how's home life?" He asked, reaching under the desk and pulled out a soda and offered it, "You little brother ok?"

"Yeah. On the other hand I wanna help him cure his blindness but I don't know how...my mother doesn't have the money to pay for surgey for him and well she's single as well so it's tough I guess."

"I imagine it's only normal that you'd want to help your brother." Silver said as he held his hand open and a rubix cube floated on the air and started to spin around, "And he knows that you want to help. He was in here the other day saying he was worried you were focused on it."

"That's really all I can focus on which is why I'm making b's on my assingments instead of the A's I was before...because I'm worried about him...and figuring out what my visions mean."

Last edited:
"It's nice of you to worry about your brother." He said, finishing the rubix cube and sitting it down, "Buy of it's going to affect your grades then you may want to take a step back. Sonics is a happy boy. Would him being able to see make things better, yes. But worrying yourself sick over it isn't going to help anyone. Plus surgery isnt ever a 100% guarantee. As for your visions... Just leave the emerald for a bit and take a breather. Sports season is coming up, and so is club sign ups. Anything you maybe interested in? You're a smart kid, maybe chess?"

Shadow had never considered joining clubs. Usually he was to busy sparring with Knuckles to care about that but an idea came to him. In his visions he was a "combanant" of whatever G.U.N was in top of that he was a secert agent so maybe he'd something to help his physcial stregnth. "I guess I'll try football." He wouldn't say why and luckily just like his "older self" as he liked to refer to it he could hide his thoughts and emotions quite well.

"Good!" He said with a smile, "It'll help you clear your head a bit. Maybe talk to you buddy knuckles about it too!" He said trying to encourage the boy. He did want to help Shadow and tried to give him the best advice he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back