• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eggmans Victory

Eggman just shrugged his shoulders and sighed, "What I want is best for everyone. Of you don't see that I'm sorry." He said and patted the boy on his shoulder, "Hopefully one day."

Shadow grit his teeth, but he said nothing. He thought perhaps that's what he wanted was for Shadow to snap so he could get them alone and then steal the emerald. One would say he's paranoid but of course they can't speak from experience would be Shadow's reply.

Eggman left the cafeteria with a smug smirk on his face leaving everyone to keep their eyes on Shadow.

"Ok shows over!" Knuckles growled at everyone and soon the line started to move again and everyone went back to talking, "What was that about?" Knuckles asked

Shadow pulled the emerald partially out of his quills so Knuckles could see it. "This is something I have to explain to you and the others...and I believe the root to what's going on with me."

"A Chaos Emerald." He was going to refer to it as that from now on. he felt an energy from it and now that Eggman made a move it was more believable to him that it was indeed that.

As Knuckles sat down there was Rouge waiting for then Cream quickly sat down after him. They all started to talk about class projects and what their plans were for after school

Shadow moved his fork around n his food, his gaze clearly distracted. He couldn't help but think once he explained things they'd think he was crazy.

Soon everyone in their group was finished with their food and turned to him.
"So what's the news Shadow?" Knuckles asked his friend.

"Is everything ok?" Cream asked looking at him nervous, "Is Sonic ok? Did some happen?"

"No...Sonic's fine...it's just uh...I don't think I am..." He didn't even know where to start anymore, so he decided best to tell him his visions. Going from the first one he had which was some bigger him awakening from a tube, all the way to the end which had been a blonde him and Sonic vs a giant Lizard in space. "And this is the cause." He said as he pulled the green emerald out of his quills.

Everyone look relieved when he said that Sonic was OK and they all listened to what Shadow had to say. They didn't interrupt him and listened to everything. But they all gave each other nervous glances when he pulled out the Emerald.

"OH it's shiny..." Rouge said seeing the jewel, "Find it in your mom's jewelry box?" She asked not trying to sound condicending... But it was clear she didn't really believe him.

"Um..." Cream said unsure of what to say to that looking at Knuckles who shrugged his shoulder

"No Rouge I didn't. I found it in a alley way." He sighed and knew one way to prove it. "Chaos COntrol!" He muttered and was gone in a green flash of light now behind them. Even he seemed shocked. "It worked...I actually went where I wanted to this time."

Ah!" Everyone yelped as the boy did that and appeared behind them. Knuckles jumping up as he disappeared and reappeared behind him.

"H-gow did you do that?" The Echidna asked shocked

Last edited:
Ah!" Everyone yelped as the boy did that and appeared behind them. Knuckles jumping up as he disappeared and reappeared behind him.

"H-gow did you do that?" The Echidna asked shocked
Shadow shrugged. "Usually I can't control where I teleport but as for how? I use the Emerald." He said looking att hem all.

They all stared at him and Rouge shrugged her shoulders. "So what you have a power." She said, "Why are you acting so moody about it?" She asked him

He nearly snapped feeling as if they hadn't listened to what he said before but let out a deep breath. "Because of the visions." He said, forcing his anger down.

He just explained it Rouge." Knuckles said with a eye roll. Their friend had a knack for only picking up half the story. "Ok so you've been having some visions and you have powers now. What do you think this all means?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back