• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings egg emerges from the shadows

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ahem
oh hello!!
I'm egg! I haven't really roleplayed with a whole human being in a while, mostly because of niche fandoms and stuff, and have mostly just been filling in the void with AI. Now I'm desperate for a human partner again lmao.

About Me/You :)
I'm a 20 year old female. I'm fine role-playing with people 16 and older.

I'm a college student who works part time, and I also have a fair amount of other priorities (such as cuddling my dog). I don't mind a nudge if I haven't replied in a while if I haven't explicitly stated I'll be somewhere. But don't go overboard. I may be gone for several hours due to a really fat nap. My time zone is CST.

I'll understand if our rp no longer interests you, just leave the conversation or let me know.

As for post length, I don't mind how much or how little you write as long as it isn't a one-liner or something hard to work with. I tend to write a few lines, or longer depending on my enthusiasm and other things.

I have a heavy preference for playing female characters, but I have ocs of many flavors. Any kind of pairing is fine, but for some plots I'll prefer m x f.

Romance is a must but it doesn't need to be rushed!

Plots and Stuff: (*=craving!)
-Werewolf x Human (I have a (F) human character for this)*
-Slice of life scenarios
-An among us-inspired infection au perhaps? or just among us. i've got lore!**
-This is very niche, but... the cpu miis from wii sports/resort/club are the best
-Soulmate aus
-Miitopia, mayhaps??
-Have an idea you think I'll like? Suggest it!

Comment or DM if interested. Ask for my user if you'd like to rp on discord!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back