• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Education Encounter

"Well, a lot more practical and convenient than you're giving yourself credit for." Jake says. "Even though I can move things with my mind, they have to be within my line of sight for me to be able to do anything at all, so if I want to get something done, such as getting something from a shop, I still have to go there myself."

"H-Heh..." Shizuka seemed happy. "I'm not sure if I overdid myself with what they can do and can handle, buut... Hey. They're made to last."

"That's true, but my communication with them is limited." Shizuka explained. "The only reason they really exist is to help me with my problems - and I eventually decided to open them up to more than just menial tasks - developing and improving them for combat purposes. But hey, nothing perfect..."

"Well, think of them more as a weaponized army in battle." She explained. "And they are also able to regenerate any little injuries they have sustained - if they are harmed. They're pretty affordable, so I kind of made them in masses."

Shizuka smiled, proud of herself. The puppets by her side bowed as if to say 'thank you so much' - so Shizuka didn't really need to say it herself.

Jake smiled as he saw the puppets bow. Truth being told, he has getting along pretty well with Shizuka. He usually wasn't one to talk much, but Shizuka was very friendly, and he felt comfortable having a conversation with her.

Shizuka seemed to quite like Jake's company, enjoying the conversation they were having. She just wasn't sure what to do next, but remained relaxed for the time being.

Jake smiled at Shizuka. He didn't know what else to talk about now though. "Well, it was nice to talk with you." Jake said, with a sincere smile on his face. "I hope to see you again soon. How could I contact you so we can talk again later?"

"...Give me just a moment..." She said, opening a portal and sending one of her puppets through said portal. They soon returned with a piece of paper with her phone number on it. Seems like the answer is yes, and when the puppet returned, the portal closed. "Does 'this' answer your question?"

"Yes, it does!" Jake responds, happy now that he has a way to contact Shizuka later. "Well, I must leave now, but now at least I can contact you anytime. Oh, by the way, this is my phone number." Jake says, as he writes something on a piece of paper using his psychokinesis to control the pen. He then gives Shizuka the piece of paper with his phone number. "I'll be glad to talk to you some other day."

Shizuka gently grabbed a hold of it, smiling. "I guess we'll have to wait until then, huh?" She said, smiling. "Take care of yourself, Jake." She said, opening a portal to her home - of which she and her two puppets walked through, the portal closing after they did so. And just like that, Shizuka was back at home instantaneously and has a method to contact Jake as it is, which she shortly made sure was registered so she could even call/message the guy.

//Time to raise the roof!

Name: Kokoro Masaki
Powers: Kokoro has two relatively powerful abilities with her - firebending and nuclear power. We're talking full on fire of any temperature and fully controlled explosions!
Personality: Kokoro is a shy girl who speaks little and works a lot. She is a passive-aggressive soul, wounded from the second life that she is eternally cursed with. She tries to assist others when she can, hoping to put her limitless time and forcing power to good use - with a grave confidence that will never die away when she is in combat.
Appearance: Kokoro is a young woman, but at a height far below average. But from what can be seen among what she looks like, she has scarlet red eyes and short, curled hair in the same colour. As for body looks and clothes, she has already finished her puberty and her outfit is comprised of black boots and black socks, a dark blue long skirt, a dark blue shirt and a light pink hoodie on top of the shirt, of which seems to have two lined striped across it's sleeves in a scarlet red colour. It's also worth noting due to her phantasmal look, she's partly translucent, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back