• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
she looks good! but just to clarify, she doesnt have a curse?
She does. She's cursed to lose her memory, so it's like a magic based Alzheimer's. I can expand on it, if need be, but I was thinking part of the gimmick is that she can't remember what happened. Or how she ended up beyond the barrier.

She does. She's cursed to lose her memory, so it's like a magic based Alzheimer's. I can expand on it, if need be, but I was thinking part of the gimmick is that she can't remember what happened. Or how she ended up beyond the barrier.
well i mean, yea she may not remember
but we're not her, we're outside of that XD i should probs know what it is :> so itd be great if u could describe it! :>

Thank you
If you want to use it for anything in the future you are welcome to do so. It's just something I put together to make it look cool lol
it IS very pretty! XD

and its also quite good! :3 nice post! :D poor lady

Faiglyns not gunna take her sudden appearance well xD shes gunna be like "so your ally?! was this a trap after all?!"

Not so glad everyone thinks they are coming to the aid of a poor girl and could figure out she's actually just a puppet >.>
To be fair, one of them is a living suit of armor who wouldn't likely divulge that information without reason and the other just got into the realm after being chased by a devious mod, the worst kind of mob might I add!

i mean do they know its a poor girl is being puppeted by someone? i didnt think they could tell that

also i hasth posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back