• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Each Of Their Own Goals (BNHA RP) Interest Thread (Not Currently Accepting)

BriiAngelic

*Willingly Participates in Self Sabotoge*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• EoToG.gif

Heroism, an ideal that leads the generations. Knowledge, the foundation in which we impress. Bravery, which we try to inspire in our students. Collaboration, the key to success. Wisdom, gained through experience. Strength to get up and face another day no matter what the winds of fate will bring. These are all the things Shikichi Academy stands for.

It’s likely these things that drew you to apply here in the first place. The school where success and failure don’t only reflect you but is taken on by your peers as well. Rivalries, friendships, differences in values, all manner of discussions; all instruments of growth which are encouraged strongly in the next generation of heroes. Shikichi aims to not only have their students leave as verifiable heroes but as members of society that will excel and pave the way for all those who follow.

From the very moment you step in it’s doors you are expected to start on your path. While there are many opportunities at Shikichi there is also no shortage of people who will tell you there is no such thing as a free lunch, the teachers help those who help themselves. So long as you want to succeed there will be those who help you go that extra mile.

But remember even when you are outside of Shikichi you are still a reflection of the school. So long as you don’t go causing trouble the school will have your back.

(Sorry about that Messy Mobile Layout, promise the rest won't be like this)

IC LINK || CS LINK || DISCORD LINK || LORE & MECHANICS || EXTRA PAGES

//////////\\Introduction///////////\///Music and Credits////\\//////////Mini Lore //////////\\Anything Else I Should Know?

Last edited:
Aw thanks, I reserve you that spot rn then :3

this seems really promising! I'd love to get in on this.

I did wanna ask ask about the formatting on the CS. Is it possible to do like a plain text version with all the same information? I mean it looks really nice but I don't love fiddling with all that stuff. If it's mandatory or even highly preferable, than I'm happy to do it but if you don't really mind then I'd rather save myself some time.

Oh yeah the cs format isn't mandatory or anything if you're gonna use the plain text though I ask that the tabs are kept simply to keep it all neat and tidy to check over. (If that's cool with you I can send over all the text in tabby format)

great, that's perfect, tabs I can definitely manage. I'm sure I can put together something workable on my own, but if you have something ready to go that'd save me even more time.

Of course~
We still have a few more spots for reserves open. You can click that discord link in the first post and join up with us all~

Come and join us then~
all the linkies are right in that first post :3

yup but it just got fixed on my end, your server should be back up within the hour

and back offline, looks like today is a questionable one

Hello my friend, I was just wondering is this roleplay closed? If it is, no bother!

Hey Larry Larry Kitsu Kitsu
Thanks for the interest! Right now the other gm's and I are unsure if we want to add onto the cast, however that's not a hard no. In the interest of not leaving you guys hanging I wanted to say that we will pm you guys both in 12 hours, after our gm planning session, about whether or not we can fit more characters into the rp.
Sorry that this is more of a non answer right now but thank you for understanding :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back