• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Each Of Their Own Goals (BNHA RP) Interest Thread (Not Currently Accepting)

Hi! I was brought here by Shammy and was wondering if I can join in? I have a character and stuff ready, but I'm not sure if you already have enough people. I've read everything and this is a pretty well run RP!

Hey Guys For now this rp is not accepting any more, (after moon as she was able to express interest before I disabled the discord link) sorry but the rp has been facing some challenges with activity widespread. As a result I would rather hold off on adding more members until we can strengthen the foundation of the rp. Thank you for expressing interest and I will be sure to at you guys should we manage to get through an arc without the rocky start we're still facing.

Hey Guys For now this rp is not accepting any more, (after moon as she was able to express interest before I disabled the discord link) sorry but the rp has been facing some challenges with activity widespread. As a result I would rather hold off on adding more members until we can strengthen the foundation of the rp. Thank you for expressing interest and I will be sure to at you guys should we manage to get through an arc without the rocky start we're still facing.

Thank you!

I'd love an @ when you're ready, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back