• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π„.𝐓-𝐓.𝐒 β€” π™©π™π™š π™¬π™–π™žπ™©π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙧𝙀𝙀𝙒

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hehehe thank uuu i have kind of fallen in love with her so she’s staying in my pocket
omg i’m just now noticing you responded to all three in character samples??? that’s amazing!

I also thought you’d have to reply to all three !! Hahaha oopsie ! That’s okay I can’t wait to post the rest of Delilah’s sheet πŸ€£πŸ’—

I also thought you’d have to reply to all three !! Hahaha oopsie ! That’s okay I can’t wait to post the rest of Delilah’s sheet πŸ€£πŸ’—
cant wait to her read her!!

also, sorry for the confusion. 😭 hopefully this clears it up for anyone else who might’ve thought the same.

a little reminder that applications are due a week from now. if you need an extension, please let me know β€” i’m open to anyone who needs it. i may just extend the official deadline by a day or two entirely but i’ll wait to see how progress goes as we inch closer.

Hello. My mother was a horror movie fanatic, so growing up I watched em’ all.
Jeepers Creepers (1&2) had always been one of my favorites.
It’s hard to specify a single scene I’d call my favorite as I kinda just love the general vibe of the films. If I had to pick…. maaaaybe the scene in Jeepers Creepers 2 where he regrows his entire head?

While I haven’t rp’d in awhile, I recently came back just to see what’s up on this site and happened to come across this. Kinda like it was made for me.

Last edited:
Hello. My mother was a horror movie fanatic, so growing up I watched em’ all.
Jeepers Creepers (1&2) had always been one of my favorites.
It’s hard to specify a single scene I’d call my favorite as I kinda just love the general vibe of the films. If I had to pick…. maaaaybe the scene in Jeepers Creepers 2 where he regrows his entire head?

While I haven’t rp’d in awhile, I revelry came back just to see what’s up on this site and happened to come across this. Kinda like it was made for me.
it definitively was!! welcome back to the site & i hope you decide to join!!

just to see where everyone’s heads are at, i want everyone who has a character sheet up to respond to this! how is your interest for this group at the moment? and it’s totally okay if you no longer have time or muse for your characters to continue with their sheets.

i still am interested! however tbh my second character sheet is ermmm not sparking inspiration rn. i might just have him be a side character LOL

hi I’m so sorry my CS’ isnt up yet! still deeply interested and going to get them up asap before the due date! πŸ₯Ί

still interested also!! going to be working on those cs' today πŸ€—

i still am interested! however tbh my second character sheet is ermmm not sparking inspiration rn. i might just have him be a side character LOL
that's totally fine. i, myself, may need to come up with new character concepts because i'm definitely not feeling one more than the other now. 😭
hi I’m so sorry my CS’ isnt up yet! still deeply interested and going to get them up asap before the due date! πŸ₯Ί
oh no worries, please take your time!! i was just asking since the ooc thread twent pretty quiet. you still have plenty of time to work. don't let me rush you. <3
still interested also!! going to be working on those cs' today πŸ€—
can't wait to see them!! & thx sooo much for replying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back