• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π„.𝐓-𝐓.𝐒 β€” π™©π™π™š π™¬π™–π™žπ™©π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙧𝙀𝙀𝙒

Characters
Here
Other
Here

minajesty

𝘒𝘬𝘒 π™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Ό !

OUT OF CHARACTER

EVERY TWENTY-THIRD SPRING

Written by MINA

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras hendrerit, tellus vel molestie pretium, tellus lorem pellentesque nunc, in porta lorem justo eu diam. Praesent urna velit, efficitur vel nisi vel, blandit suscipit dolor. Donec ut cursus dui, non dignissim urna. Proin fermentum, dui a ornare viverra, quam enim euismod ante, ut ultricies justo sapien in orci. Phasellus efficitur nunc non sollicitudin commodo. Proin tempus, sapien id tempor imperdiet, ipsum urna malesuada neque, ut efficitur diam leo ut risus. Vestibulum euismod lobortis massa ut dictum. Etiam hendrerit commodo velit in volutpat.

Integer nulla sapien, egestas eget est eu, varius porttitor nibh. Donec sapien neque, gravida vitae erat nec, accumsan dapibus odio. Pellentesque placerat urna nec magna tristique, ac pulvinar eros ultrices. Aliquam eget posuere neque. Maecenas vel varius enim. Sed eu neque turpis. Sed imperdiet in risus in sollicitudin. In mattis mauris vel molestie hendrerit. Aliquam eget posuere neque. Maecenas vel varius enim. Sed eu neque turpis. Sed imperdiet in risus in sollicitudin. In mattis mauris vel molestie hendrerit. Aliquam eget posuere neque. Maecenas vel varius enim. Sed eu neque turpis. Sed imperdiet in risus in sollicitudin. In mattis mauris vel molestie hendrerit.

Coded by Uxie

icebreaker questions: have you seen any of the 'jeepers creepers' movies? if yes, what was your favorite scene? if no, what are you looking forward to most in the group?

hello everyone! welcome to our temporary ooc thread. i would like to make it known again that this is where all our talks will be up until the deadline for applications arrives. after that, the selected members will be moved to the discord server & this will go inactive. all your questions, comments, and concerns will be acknowledged here! below are some things to know.

- DO ; come up with some character concepts for your application(s). decide if you want your character to be a local or a visitor.
- DONT ; begin officially plotting with others until the final cast has been chosen. save that for the server. ((:
- DO ; decide if you want to double up or if you will apply with just one. remember it's highly encouraged that you double up if you plan to stay in the group until the end.
- DO ; have fun!!

more need-to-knows will come when the character sheet form is released. also know that this group is still open for any of your friends that you think may be interested! based on the amount of characters, i will let everyone know when it's closed.

current tags β€” goodkarma goodkarma , kevin kevin , anyasjoy anyasjoy , twin peaks twin peaks , Juju Juju , thinking thinking

i'll start by answering an icebreaker question myself. i have watched all the jeepers creepers movies, and 1 & 2 are my favorites. seriously, don't watch anything after that. the rest is horrific to me. 😭 my favorite scene would have to be the opening scene for movie number 1! literally the saddest rollercoaster ever, it broke my heart but it was nice for a movie to dive into action so quickly. it just shows what kind of monster we'll be dealing with & i recommend watching it as well if you want to get a visual! gifs of the creeper work too, but it's nothing compared to a trailer or even some scenes from it.

thank you for tagging me here! i have seen the first two as well and long gave up after that for *cough* also good reasons. omg, you mentioning the opening scene brought back memories! but i'll have to go with the ending for me. i watched for justin long and couldn't freaking believe his ass was yet again dying in a horror movie 😭 i'll answer the other question just for the heck of it but really looking towards the drama between this one. it's such a group-centric sort of film so it's gonna be interesting to see if we will be sticking to that πŸ‘€ trauma bonding and all.

thank you for tagging me here! i have seen the first two as well and long gave up after that for *cough* also good reasons. omg, you mentioning the opening scene brought back memories! but i'll have to go with the ending for me. i watched for justin long and couldn't freaking believe his ass was yet again dying in a horror movie 😭 i'll answer the other question just for the heck of it but really looking towards the drama between this one. it's such a group-centric sort of film so it's gonna be interesting to see if we will be sticking to that πŸ‘€ trauma bonding and all.
the ending was also a really good tie-together after the climactic scene at the police station! justin did his thinggggg and his appearance in the second movie added to the fear, i think! i'm also looking forward to the drama that may arise throughout our character's fight for survival. i think the constant fight or flight mode will boost a bunch of drama between them.

CHARACTER SHEET IS NOW OPEN.
IT IS LINKED ABOVE !

---
make sure to read carefully & ask questions if you have any!
we are not using your standard character sheet this time. (:

oh my god the opening scene is honestly one of the most stressful things to watch in that movie, and justin long's acting?? dude even made me watch a movie where he turns into a walrus 😭 and i'm the most looking forward to those scenes of "holy shit are they gonna die or not" because i just KNOW i'm gonna get attached to a lot of the characters here

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post here too, but I am really interested in the RP as well. Figured I wouldn’t answer any questions until I’m sure it’s ok for me to post lol

Last edited:
i am also interested!! πŸ₯Ί i've never seen the movie but anyasjoy anyasjoy and i are going to watch it later today so i'll check back in with my answer about my fave moment ^.^ but as for the group, i am looking forward to the survival aspect i am a LOSER for seeing how far characters can and will go to make it out alive, and what they might become in the process πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post here too, but I am really interested in the RP as well. Figured I wouldn’t answer any questions until I’m sure it’s ok for me to post lol
you can still join! and the icebreaker questions are optional as well, so you can always just pop in with a hello or any clarifying questions you may have after viewing the cs thread. ((:

I am going to watch the first Jeepers Creepers now to gather some inspiration. I'll let you all know how I get on!

I've never watched Jeepers Creepers, but it sounds interesting!

I saw two of the movies a while back, like in 2012 I think? The scene at the very ending of the first movie still gets me to this day and I think that’s what I remember most about it😬 anyway hi, I’m Rain! Nice to meet everyone :)

just popping in to say that i’m super stoked for this group! all the placeholders are only adding to the excitement as well. 😭 and for those of you who are choosing to watch the movie, i hope you enjoy!! i’ll be working on a character soon, in case anyone wants to wait for an example??? but if you trust that you can do it on your own, by all means, go for it. no one has to wait for me!!

pro tip: you can use any code you would like, but you don’t have to use a code at all either!! if you do plan on using a code, i suggest using in character ones that don’t have so much textboxes/pictures/tabs, etc. it keeps things a lot simpler since this isn’t an ordinary way of applying.

hi everyone!! im super excited to role play with you all and everyone's placeholders look amazing. i just finished the second Jeepers Creepers movie and all i can say for the first two is wow. they truly are something else. i think my fave scene from the first one would have to be the exploring of the church's basement/cellar thing. it was a crazy thing to see. i'll add in my fave scene for the second one as well, which would be the ending with who all survived, and what ends up happening to Jeepers Creepers was really bone-chilling.

i'll also just go ahead and answer the question that goes along with if you haven't seen the movies. i think i'm most excited to see how hard all of our characters will fight to avoid death (until it happens) and whatever drama arises between our characters over different opinions on everything going on in character!!

hii! i myself haven't ever seen jeeper's creepers, but i'm pretty interested! mostly because i haven't rpd in a horror group before and it feels right, with spooky season comin' and all . i'm looking forward to the suspense!! wondering who will be killed off, how it'll impact other players, etc. it sounds super fun!

it's also rly funny to me to see a florida town that i recognize in an rp lol

hii! i myself haven't ever seen jeeper's creepers, but i'm pretty interested! mostly because i haven't rpd in a horror group before and it feels right, with spooky season comin' and all . i'm looking forward to the suspense!! wondering who will be killed off, how it'll impact other players, etc. it sounds super fun!

it's also rly funny to me to see a florida town that i recognize in an rp lol
welcome in!! little fun fact about the towns i chose: they were actually filming locations for the first movie. so, i figured it was only right. 😭

just have one placeholder up for now but def plan to have two apps in there lol. excited to flesh out ideas in my lil noggin'

MINI PSA??? not super important, i think, but it doesn't hurt to bring it up. if there was anyone interested in making someone related to one of the three main survivors ( trish jenner, jack taggart jr., or jezelle hartman ) let me know if you wanted me to drop some basic need-to-knows about them and their individual stories within the first movie!! also note that if you wanted to make someone related to trish jenner, you'd have to collab with lil ol' me within the server when the time comes. <3 i'm making her son.

I was so nervous hehehe this is my first time using codes :closedeyessmile: so pls bare with me if there's any mistakes!

I was so nervous hehehe this is my first time using codes :closedeyessmile: so pls bare with me if there's any mistakes!
looks like you’re doing great!! just took a quick little skim, but i can’t wait to fully read it when you’re finished. ((:

CHARACTER SHEET DEADLINE:
MONDAY, SEPT. 25TH @ 11:59PM PDT.

β€” extensions will be available to whoever will need one,
of course. pls react to this post when you have acknowledged the proposed date.

omg, so shocked but i finished georgia's cs!! i'll probs make some edits thru the week tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back