• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern e q u i l i b r i u m

Characters
Here

Hakuouki

Tired
[class="bocks"] width: 100%; height: 120px; display: flex; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto; [/class] [class="left"] width: 10%; height: 120px; background: #A1A3A8; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; font-size: 23px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; color: #e3d1c8; [/class] [class="right"] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width: 90%; height: 120px; background: url('https://theotakusblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/nutbladder_puella_magi_madoka_magica_-_05_01f03e93-mkv-00000.jpg'); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 40%; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; [/class] [class="title"] font-size: 22px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; color: #e3d1c8; text-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5e514e; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class="textbocks"] width: 100%; max-height: 100px; background: rgba(227, 209, 200, 0.6); font-size: 12px; color: #2e343b; display: none; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px; overflow-y: auto; line-height: 14px; [/class] [script class="title" on="mouseenter"] hide title fadeIn 800 textbocks [/script] [script class="bocks" on="mouseleave"] hide textbocks fadeIn 800 title [/script] [div class="bocks"] [div class="left"]0[/div] [div class="right"] [div class="title"] e q u i l i b r i u m
[/div] [div class="textbocks"]
the slow beginning,
of an inevitable end.

"The year is xxxx, as of today this will be a chronicle of the past; a documentation of humanity's last mistake. As always it starts with greed, greed mixed with morbid curiosity and an idea of sacrifice being necessary for success. We were only kids, yet we had to fight, yet we had to suffer and yet we had to give up our freedom. We were only kids but at the same time lethal weapons, chosen to die to cover-up the mistakes of adults.

As it turns out it was all for nought and that is the truth."

"They said we had the potential to become great and so we underwent the needle to please, becoming monsters for the sake of being monsters. When some of the experiments turned for the worse they pitted us against each other in an endless tale of bloodshed and loss. Endless as we had no other choice, no other home to return to but the sheathe of our blades."

"As I kneel here I do so amidst the corpses of former friends, sisters and brothers that gave their everything for this country."

"We're cursed with no possible salvation at hand and as such we will perish. At the very least I ask you this:

Remember us."

KEYWORDS.

Red Cross Soldiers:
Superhuman children employed by the government to combat the worldwide threat of martyrs.

Gifts:
The awakened abilities of red cross soldiers which is of supernatural elements. Strength is measured in the individual experiment's "aptitude" for the ability, the percentage ranging from 0-100 with 100 being the strongest. Early experiments have a low aptitude compared to later created experiments on average but outliers exist.

Mainbase:

Eden: The actual living department of the research lab, characterised by its luxurious interior and grand garden. Is periodically visited by lab assistants that check vitals and runs small tests. Constantly under surveillance, however.

Eve: The much-restricted lab department, not much is known about the layout nor the appearance of it as all test subjects are under anaesthetic while there. Only the researchers know how it looks and is, even so, forbidden to speak of it due to a confidentiality agreement.

Adam: The training department, a large dome with several grovel fields inside; fit for sparring and exercising on. A gym is also available but only accessible for a limited time a day.

Enemies

Martyrs:
Grotesque monsters of unknown origin which was begun to appear on earth. Bloodthirsty and equipped with supernatural abilities these abominations have proven to be a substantial threat to humanity and are thus the main priority of the red cross soldier units. Common traits are accelerated regenerative ability, superhuman speed and strength as well as sometimes a fourth ability.

Called martyrs as they oftentimes appear to be violently wailing and possess suicidal tendencies.

[/div] [/div] [/div]
credit to VALEN T. VALEN T.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back