• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dystopian Horror Themed Story!

little-alien

So I am very new here, however, I have been roleplaying for 5+ years, I have just never heard of this website! I am really into dark/thriller stories and not so much fanfiction. I'm looking for someone who wants to either come up with a storyline on our own, or I have a few below I'd like to try out! I only like paragraph/ multi-paragraph responses and mostly in the third person, someone who has good grammar as well! I am open to try almost anything and open to all ideas though! No judgment from me! I'd like to keep it light on the romance, though, because I do have a fiance and I'm not comfortable doing too many romance roleplays or roleplays solely based on the romance.

Henry

Elana has a couple of "friends" in her new Psych Ward: Lu, DD, and Henry. She loves Henry and doesn't want him to go anywhere. Sheila, her therapist, tries to help her as much as she can. Elana doesn't know anything about her past or why she was here in the first place. Sheila tells her these horrible things, like how her sister died, how she was there when her sister died. But she doesn't believe them. She couldn't believe those things. She didn't even have a sister, she thought. Elana doesn't want to lose Henry (and sometimes even Lu and DD) but Sheila tells her that there isn't anything to lose. That she just made it all up. Elana knew Henry was real. She has seen him many times when she is asleep. Henry liked her. And she liked Henry.

Survival

Max knew it was time, time for him to disappear. His family was dead and everything he once knew was a lie. He couldn't force himself to live this way anymore and he had to get out of here. Leaving his hometown, despite the world being nothing but a wasteland, was the hardest thing he had to do. He could live with the fact that there was nothing left in this world but dust and decoying things, but he couldn't accept the fact he had to do it alone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back