• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DW, Sherlock, & Fandoms = Yes Plz! (M/F, Detailed-ish, OC & Double friendly)

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my search thread. Straight to the point, I'm looking for some fandom 1x1s, no groups at the moment. My opinion on those might change. Het only, though I will do m// or f// for one of the pairings, given I get my own fanservice /cough. Did I say that out loud? I want partners who love to plot, can spell and use grammar/punctuation correctly (but I promise, the occasional typo or error is 110% fine with me). As far as post length goes, as long as you're posting material I can reply to, I will be fine, though I do have to draw the line at any less than one paragraph (which would be five sentences to me). I'm perfectly fine with OCs, and honestly, I'm not super picky when it comes to Mary Sues. I know, blasphemy, but I find that roleplaying should be enjoyable? I'm not writing a book that's going to earn me munnies so I'm not going to be anal about what strengths, weakness, or abilities your character might have. Though if I am bothered it, I will mention it. Double = yes. We don't have to, but if we don't, I'd rather play the lady.

On to the Fandoms!

The more astericks (*), the more I want it

BBC Sherlock *****

You Play: Sherlock

I Play: John, Moriarty, Mycroft

Doctor Who ****

You Play: 11th Doctor

I Play: 9th or 10th Doctor, Master, Rory, Captain Jack Harkness, ask

Harry Potter **

You Play: Draco, Scorpius, Neville

I Play: Harry, Ron, ask

Katekyo Hitman Reborn ***

You Play: Gokudera

I Play: Tsuna, Yamamoto, ask

Kingdom Hearts ***

You Play: Sora, Riku, Axel

I Play: Sora, Riku, Axel, Roxas, ask

Marvel ****

You Play: Loki, Stephen Strange, Matt Murdock, Tony Stark, Peter Quill

I Play: Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner, Pietro Maximoff, ask

Mass Effect ***

You Play: Kaidan, Garrus

I Play: Garrus, ask

Once Upon a Time ***

You Play: Captain Hook, Mad Hatter

I Play: Ask

Ouran HSHC *

You Play: Kyoya, Tamaki

I Play: Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, Hunni

Twilight ***

You Play: Edward, OC

I Play: Jacob, Jasper, Emmett, ask

Youtuber *****

You Play: Achievement Hunters (Michael, Gavin), Markiplier

I Play: Ask (I'm pretty open to watching other Youtubers - especially gamers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

If you're still interested, I would love to role play with you in the fandom of Marvel?

I'm comfortable playing Loki, Tony Stark and a few others in exchange for you playing Peter Quill, if that's alright?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back