• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *dusts off interest thread* Hey. (Updated)

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey there, gonna keep it short and quick. It's been a while since I've posted here, things got crazy in my life, and I'm lookin' to gather two or three more good stories to fall in love with.

I bring to the table...

18+
Between 500 and 1500 words
Plotting & Worldbuilding
Female main characters (mostly)
MxF and FxF
LOTS of side characters
Friendly OOC chat complete with memes, Pinterest boards, and playlists

I ask of you...

18+
Replies around the same length as my own
Plotting and general involvement
Some side characters if possible
Cute photos of any pets - ****required****

Because I'm tired of constantly typing everything out for potential writing partners and because I'm extra af please check out

for a compilation of my existing OCs, my full writing preferences, some writing samples and other fun stuff. Be sure to oooh and ahh at it, it's required.

Now the fun stuff
More ****s the more I wanna do this

Roommates/Neighbors
Good x bad
Bad x Bad
Criminal x cop
Strong Mob Boss/Mafia x Assasin****
Villain x Villain**
Superhero x Hater/fan*
Musicians
Something Greek Mythology related
Pirates/Sailors/Adventure ******
Princess x Knight
Fantasy warrior x LARPer
Dragon shifter x Dragon hunter**
Dragon shifter x Dragon rider (soulmate type situation)**
Model x Nerdy-type
Skyrim based*****

etc etc etc.....
Anything you may bring me - bring me OCs, bring me pairings, bring me plots. I may not be interested but I'll read em and let you know!

If you're interested in prompts/starters/plot ideas or any music that inspires me...check out this page
Shoot me a message and please do not comment here unless you are new and unable to send messages!

Last edited:
Happy Hour Reaction GIF by New Girl

Still looking for a partner? I'm interested in a dragon shift x hunter, or anything skyrim based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back