• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dust Valley (A Western Roleplay)

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee

1569973887891.png

Dust Valley is considered a safe place for outlaws. It's corrupt mayor, sheriff and deputy don't bat an eye whenever wanted men stumble into town, nor do they alert higher authorities, and in return, outlaws tend to leave the area and it's residents alone. It's a good deal.

But the government is none to pleased with this deal. While it's commonly known about the true nature of Dust Valley, there isn't any solid evidence, besides word of mouth. And so, the government begins to send in agents, hoping that some of the residents will rat out on the corruption. It soon becomes abundantly clear, however, that the residents are just as protective of the outlaws that frequent their small town as the authorities.​

This is a basic outline of the plot. It would be a detailed roleplay, and I hope for at least five paragraphs for each response. Would anyone be interested in this?

5 paragraphs is a little much for a hard requirement considering some posts won't require as much where as others might require more. besides with such a hard requirement that will have people adding irrelevant fluff just to meet requirements

Users who are viewing this thread

Back