• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bewithered

i've been sucked back into my need for dsmp roleplays, so here i am, pleading for them

quick sum-up of my important info: i'm 18, prefer writing with people who are 16+. i can do anything from semi-lit to novella, but i'm honestly looking for a pretty average word count rn! obviously more than 200~ words, but not really exceeding 5/600 probably, just for the sake of the amount of time i have on my hands. i can switch to discord if you prefer roleplaying there over onsite!

characters i'll play:
dream
george
sapnap
quackity
karl
wilbur
schlatt
technoblade
philza
sam
slimecicle
dreamXD

feel free to ask about any ships! honestly, when it comes to the 4/5 (dream team + karl), i'd also be down for modern/streamer content because i've been in dire need of quickburn, tooth rotting fluff. however, lots of pairs are on the table, so feel free to approach me with any!

i've been sucked back into my need for dsmp roleplays, so here i am, pleading for them

quick sum-up of my important info: i'm 18, prefer writing with people who are 16+. i can do anything from semi-lit to novella, but i'm honestly looking for a pretty average word count rn! obviously more than 200~ words, but not really exceeding 5/600 probably, just for the sake of the amount of time i have on my hands. i can switch to discord if you prefer roleplaying there over onsite!

characters i'll play:
dream
george
sapnap
quackity
karl
wilbur
schlatt
technoblade
philza
sam
slimecicle
dreamXD

feel free to ask about any ships! honestly, when it comes to the 4/5 (dream team + karl), i'd also be down for modern/streamer content because i've been in dire need of quickburn, tooth rotting fluff. however, lots of pairs are on the table, so feel free to approach me with any!
i'd be down for a dream smp roleplay. who'd you wanna roleplay as??

either's perfectly fine! feel free to dm me and we can talk plots, since i figure we can just choose a plot we like out of what we brainstorm then pick the pair based on that LOL

oo, if this is still up, i'd love to!! possibe dnf or wilbur x schlatt? those are the frequent ones i do, so im more experienced w them, though i dont really mind if youd like to do a different one <3

if we're doing it on discord, i can give my username ?? :0 (or we can do it onsite, idm!!)

oo, if this is still up, i'd love to!! possibe dnf or wilbur x schlatt? those are the frequent ones i do, so im more experienced w them, though i dont really mind if youd like to do a different one <3

if we're doing it on discord, i can give my username ?? :0 (or we can do it onsite, idm!!)
yeah, for sure!! i can dm you my discord tag!

characters i'll play:
dream
george
sapnap
quackity
karl
wilbur
schlatt
technoblade
philza
sam
slimecicle
dreamXD

Hello, are you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back