• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lavenderdrops

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello!
This thread is just for what I am currently looking for right now, eventually I will edit it to include more things or make a new one. I'm new to this site, so I'm still learning the coding.

About me!
I'm Lavender or Lav!
(She/they)
I'm over 30 years old, and have been role-playing for over 15 years. I prefer to write around 2-4 paragraphs per post, but I believe in quality over quantity. I'm willing to play any gender, but greatly prefer to play either f or nb.
I really love dark elements in my stories! If it's light-hearted and fluffy all the time, I will likely lose interest. I really love horror, romance, and fantasy!

Limits!
- Anything that may trigger trypophobia. (If you don't know what that is, be cautious looking it up.)
- Anything that would typically end up in a toilet, I don't wanna hear about. (Vomit is okay so long as the description isn't too graphic.)

Rules!
-Please be 21+!! 25+ even more preferred.
-Respect my limits please!
-Post at least 2 paragraphs per post
-Post at least once a week!
-Be okay with darker themes
-No godmodding
-Help with plotting and planning!
- If you want to leave the RP, that's fine! I would prefer a heads up, but I am ghost friendly.
- Romance is required! There can be platonic relationships happening in the background, of course, but for the main characters there must be romance! That being said though, I'm really only looking for a slow burn romance!
-OC x OC or OC x Canon only! I am not interested in Canon x Canon
- M x F, M x M, F x F, NB x, are all fine! But, if you would like me to play a male, or an F x F pairing, I require that we double, and you must be willing to play a male for me as well!
- Thread or Discord only!
- For Face Claims, I'm fine with realistic, art, or just descriptions. However, I will most likely be drawing my own characters. (If you want yours drawn as well, feel free to ask about commissions!)

Fandom!
In regards to fandom, I'm currently only looking for ACOTAR! I will likely add more fandoms ar some point, but this is all for now.

Also keep in mind that I have only just finished the second book! Try not to spoil anything for me ♡

Bold is the role I would prefer to play! If you'd like to double, I can play pretty much whoever you would like, but do keep in mind that it can't be a character introduced after book 2.

Hearts mean craving! More hearts, more craving!

Rhs x OC ♡♡♡♡
OC x OC

Non - Fandom!
Fae x Human
Fae x Half-fae ♡♡
Vampire x Human ♡♡
Monster Hunter x Fae
Monster Hunter x vampire

Word Bank

Enemies to lovers - High Fantasy - Dark - Romance - Slow Burn - Forbidden Love - Angst - Hurt/Comfort - Soulmates - Forced proximity - Morally grey - Fairytale - Horror - Mystery - Pining - Obsession - Protective

Plots!
1.(Craving!)
My role: Human
Muse A is a human, Muse B is a famous musician, who is hiding the fact that they are a vampire. During tours, they would often have their staff pick out random fans that can be brought back stage for them to feed on. Muse A is chosen at one of these shows, and for some reason the vampire feels like they can't kill this one...

2. (Craving!)
My role: The descendant of the witch
(M/F only for this one)
There is a very small town in the middle of the woods, not even represented on most maps. Muse A is an immortal who lives on the outskirts of this town, hated and feared by the townsfolk, but still respected. He was cursed by a witch long ago, spending much of his time searching for ways to break said curse to no avail. Muse B is the newest denizen of the town, and unbeknownst to herself and everyone else, she is a direct descendant of the witch who laid the curse...

Will add more later, feel free to send me your plot ideas as well!

Please DM me a sample if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back