• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern DROP THE MIC OOC

wolfstar

NIFFLER LOVER
Okay here is the new ooc till i make the discord for the accepted beans

You all have till the 20th for application

And here you can ask questions and stuff if you have any questions

Updated open roles:

Band Manager

Social Media Manager

Drummer

Secondary Vocalist

Keyboardist

Bassist

Rhythm Guitar

Tech Crew ( 4 roles)

Roadies (2 roles)

Security (1 role left)

Last edited:
wolfstar wolfstar Is the band based in NY now?
Yes, my apologies I haven't had a chance to update the interest check just yet. - doing that tonight.

I also am gonna add a rhythm guitar and keyboard player as options now to the band as well! I will also be happy to look over anyone's sheets prior to their posting.

Yes, my apologies I haven't had a chance to update the interest check just yet. - doing that tonight.

I also am gonna add a rhythm guitar and keyboard player as options now to the band as well! I will also be happy to look over anyone's sheets prior to their posting.
Awesome, no worries I was just scanning sheets and suddenly realised.

Just throwing out there that I LOVE the idea of exploring bodyguard/client relationships. So if anyone makes a band character and thinks they might be a good fit with Dalvin I would be SO interested.

Additionally, if anyone is interested in making the other bodyguard especially if you're interested in making one pretty different from Dalvin, I think it could be a lot of fun to explore if neither of them is 'in charge' and they just can't agree on how to do things.

No pressure on either, just been thinking about this rp and those two ideas kept niggling at me.

Hello! Gonna start planning my character once I check out which roles are free ^_^

I know its application based, but am I good to leave a little placeholder just to show my FC and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back