• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.silver.

✨your local music therapist✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I loved role playing through junior high and high school, but through junior college and university I’ve grown apart from it. From time to time I want to return—and I have tried—but I don’t have the time and the drive to be a consistent role player. But I still really want to write! Role playing became a main outlet for me and I would love to continue somehow but on a more manageable level. I’m sure there are a few people out there who are going through a similar experience.

I want to see if anyone is interested in a drop-in style of role play. With or without a story line, it would be set up for people to roleplay whenever without worry of making sure they respond often and are welcome to go a few months without posting before returning. I feel like this could be done well with the right setup. I almost think it could have some kind of story where people fade in and out of this reality unpredictably, which allows for sporadic posting from RPers. Or even like a consciousness thing where people’s awareness drifts into this reality and it’s all psychological fantasy and stuff. I think I like that one better, but I’m open to figuring something out that works for more people.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. I’m hoping a least a couple of people might be interested!

Edit: Here’s the RP thread!

Last edited:
I think it's cool. Would the universe stay the same or will it also change based on the RP we're doing?
I think it would be easier for people coming in and out if it stayed the same, but if the story moves in that direction they could end up elsewhere. As long as it’s still accessible to people who post inconsistently 👍

Interesting concept.

I once participated in something similar many many years ago. Location in that storyline was a tavern & inn in a medieval fantasy world.

So is there a set world and rules or do people just make it up as the come
There would be a set world and rules. The only difference would be that the way it is set up allows for inconsistent posters so people who can only play from time to time have a place to RP

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back