• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Drifter

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Qy6fwgdn9tSQpoOo9HdrX8ROhl9QU4aT5WaOCt8lSmUJTYN24y3f58TwoMXRlXnJ2wiBjdaLI3T8fH_ypm4gKWe9DarQbdktjlH_eqvuoPRPwYmVfp9Wb8a1RjwAMWncKLA-0GuY

Just make his eyes intensely blue. Lose the tattoos.

Jonathan Rhand
Nickname: Jon

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Dark brown, almost black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6’7”
Build: Rugged (extremely strong for his size, freakishly so)

Other Features:
While he may look like an ordinary human, Jon is anything but. His senses are beyond human, so much so that he avoids the daylight hours or places with a lot of noise. No, he doesn’t burn in sunlight, but feel free to put this to the test. He may find it amusing. And he CAN handle a nightclub. He would just wear earplugs and try not to stay long. His senses of smell, taste and touch are equally hypersensitive. He is also hypercognitive. To him the world sometimes seems to be in slow motion. In an instant he can scan a room and recall everything he sees. So, he tends to be a loner and avoids public places.

His memory is perfect. If you have ever seen the movie or TV series Limitless, his recall is THAT good.

He rarely ever actually sleeps. He has endless energy. Yes, he recovers from wounds in a fraction of the time it should take to heal - visibly so - with no scars. His bones are unbreakable. He could fall off a high rise and survive.

A few other useful facts:
He doesn’t drink alcohol. In fact, he is a bit of a health nut.
He tends to avoid human contact, but tolerates the necessity from time to time.
He avoids the Law. The last thing he wants is people looking into his past. (Red flags?)

There is a lot more I am not going to reveal here.

Plot and Setting
This is the story about a Drifter meeting a woman. But I have left the where and how up for discussion. If you want a singular location we will need a setting that will encourage him to stay put for a while. Good luck with that. The story does NOT have to happen in the USA.

As this is intended to be a romance, your character should reflect that. If you are shy, he probably won’t even pay attention to you as he avoids human contact himself. Two passive characters never work out in an RP. I recommend curiosity.

Posting
I am looking for a 3 paragraph minimum. I typically aim for a page or more myself. If I don’t manage that then either there isn't much to respond to or we are at what is the end of a scene and I may need to follow up with another post to introduce the next scene.

3rd Person, Past Tense
Decent spelling and grammar
Two PM threads - One for OOC; One for IC
Site Rules apply.

About You
18+ please

PM me if interested and have questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back