• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dreamscape

MiraAutumn

The Fall Maiden
You open your eyes to not your bedroom ceiling, but an oddly coloured sky, containing hues of almost every colour of the rainbow. When you start and look around you, your eyes trail other sleeping people, making you realize each and every one of you are in your nightwear. The land itself you find is soft and fluffy, despite appearing like a typical grassy plain. You don't know how you get here, or why, but you feel oddly at peace.

Welcome to Dreamscape, the land of the asleep.

In this roleplay you'll play as your average modern day people, somehow ending up in this strange fantasy land after heading to bed one night. Your characters will find they cannot escape this place or 'wake up' unless they find and touch a mystical shard. Once they have awoken and gone about their day, they will once again find themselves in Dreamscape again after falling asleep, and the cycle will continue.

Each time they enter the Dreamscape their bodies may have changed somewhat. For example, one dream you may have a scaly lizards tail, and on another you realize you have a third eye. The extent of change is different every time, feel free to be as imaginative if you want. If you want to turn into a gigantic pink elephant with cannons on its back I won't stop you. Like your characters bodies, the dreamscape itself will change every time you enter as well. I think it'd be cool if it was affected by the emotions of a character each time. Say for instance if someone was sad that day, it might rain with rivers overflowing everywhere. The journey to the shard and the shard itself will vary each time. You could have to hike up a mountain with boulders constantly rolling down only to find this tiny gemstone that awakens you.

For this roleplay I probably won't have strict requirements, it will be more casual. Characters can drop in and out as they please after each dream, but I will probably move the story on every few days/daily depending on activity. But please no one-liners or I'll flip a table.

Anyone interested? Let me know if you are below ^^
Also forgive me if this is poorly formatted or written, I'll fix it up/double-check it tomorrow morning.

Heya Mira! Love this idea, I'm in <3
Sign me up!
Definitely interested!
Oh wow this sounds really promising. Interested.
I am interested
CS and OOC threads are up! Here is the link to the OOC where you can access all other threads through the links at the top of the page: OOC

Feel free to go into as much/or as little detail as you would like as long as you fill in the mandatory sections ^^ Main thread will be written up once I accept a few character sheets.

Last edited:
This sounds really cool! :0 is there still space?
Yes, you can join in and out as you please between each dream, and considering the first dream hasn't started yet, you're good. I won't cap how many can join until things begin to get out of hand. Feel free to hop on over to the threads linked above. This goes for all future interested peeps too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back