• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dream world

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
I just wanted to know if anyone would be wanting to do this with me? Or whether there are things that need more explaination. I am not sure whether this is fantasy or futuristic, but I think fantasy, since the normal world will be the modern world as we know it and the Dream world can be anything. Joining can on this link; https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dream-world.75647/

Anyway the plot;

Welcome to the secret eight hour on Friday! Anything is possible as long as you believe and sleep.

Somnium College is one of the schools with an eight hour on Fridays. These secret hours are used to let the students sleep. Yes, you read that well, the students sleep during this secret hour. The classrooms are filled with comfortable beds, that all have a curtain around them to give the students privacy as they sleep. If a bed it occupied and the curtain is closed, it is forbidden to open the curtain and see whom is sleeping on the bed. This rule is so important, you can get detention and even be sent from school for a certain period of time. Not all students have an eight hour on Friday and those who don’t have an secret hour, they can’t enter the classrooms. For those students the ‘sleeping rooms’ don’t even exist. But for those who have this Dreamclass it can be lots of fun or, of course, a nightmare. What makes the different for those who can enter the dreamclass and does who will never be able to enter? At first sight not much, both are just students the only different is, that those who cannot finish their Dreamclass, they will never be able to leave school. Dreamclass starts from the first year on and can be finished during the whole time the students go to school, but when you don’t finish Dreamclass you will repeat the last year until you finally ended Dreamclass. Therefore the students who are unable to finish Dreamclass will not age after they have reached the age of 21, until they can leave school. So what is this Dreamclass about, you might asked. Well, the students will go to sleep in a bed of their own choice and dream. In this dream they might become a complete other person, for example a noble knight, a beautiful angel, a strong wolf, some people stay human, but have suddenly the power to control fire or are female, while they are male in real life. Anything is possible as long as you believe in your power and can imagine it. What is the same for every person is that they were a necklace with three beads on it. Those beads can break if you shock or get wounded or anything. If all three beads are broken you wake up and the class will be over for you for that day, no matter what time that might be. How do you end Dreamclass? Simply by finding the key and open the door that appears and just leave. When this happens you will automatically forget everything that happened during class, the students you might have seen taking the classes with you and everything else. You will just be a normal student like anyone else. The only difficult thing is getting the key. The key can be found in a Keykeeper and in order to get the key you have to kill the keeper and take the key. Not difficult enough? Every time the keykeeper is someone else, nobody knows who the keeper might be, not even the keeper him/herself.

So what will be your game plan? Kill everyone you see on sight in hope to kill the right person and find the key? That wolf you just shot through the head might be your best friend in real life, or the silent girl that never said anything. Or will you just observe and try to find out whom is who? Will you use the Dreamclass just to be someone else and enjoy life for once? Decide yourself, anything is possible as long as you believe and dream!

A few side notes;

- Like said before if you die in the dream you just wake up!

- Everyone has three beads (or pearls or whatever you want to call them)! They break when you are seriously wounded or are very afraid.

- Every dream you have the same basic appearance.

- When dreamclass is over (which will be when someone has found the key or when the hour has past), the teacher wakes up the students that are still asleep. This can be in the middle of a dream, even though the beads are not broken.

- Outside the dreamclass there is still normal (school)life and such.

- One hour in the real world might not equal an hour in Dreamworld. It might be days, or weeks, but it can also be just a few seconds. Time is different in Dreamworld.

- As the Roleplay Master I will decide when the hour is over (and yes this might be in the middle of things happening.) Your student will be able to remember the dream as long as they have not finished their Dreamclass

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah already one person to do this with :P I will let you know when I open this one (depending on whether more people would be interested) and otherwise we coudl do this as a 1x1 if you'd want too?

Sure! I'm up for anything, but I think it would be more fun with more people :) Hopefully more join soon because this RP sounds incredible!

Though I don't think I'll take part in this- it sounds really interesting, and good luck finding people ((Though, I'm quite sure you won't need it, because this is just wow..))!

Thanks everybody for the lovely feedback and support. Since it seems to be a lot more populair idea than I thought I will make it into a roleplay shortly and post the link here ofcourse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back